Lil Wayne & I

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil Wayne & I

The day my parents got divorced, i felt like i was trapped in a never ending vortex of melancholy. Waiting for it to devour my soul, my heart felt as if it couldn't continue in life. Ready the hatred in my soul to consume me, knowing no one in life cares for me. I could not find a single reason to wake up in the morning, it felt like a cycle that was never going to end. One day, i decided to go out for a walk. I didn't know why i was going or even where i was walking to. I just needed to leave my house and everything connected to my life. i walked passed a funeral, envying the lost souls of those who cared deeply about them. I then see a dead bird, i looked at it. I cried. Nothing in this world cared about its existence and it reminded me so much of myself, setting myself up for the same destiny set upon this bird. As i begin walking back to my home, a strange man comes up to me. He asks me if i want a free Mixtape CD. Naturally i'm not used to talking to people outside of teachers or family, so i said yes to be polite. I took it, the cover read DJ DRAMA PRESENTS: Dedication 2. I thought the cover looked cool. As soon as i came home i uploaded it to my laptop. The first song that came up, Get 'Em. I thought to myself, wow this is a pretty cool song. As i listen on, comes SportsCenter. I froze. Every word he said put me soul in silence. It felt so true, i felt like somebody finally understands me. Immediately after that, came the prayer. Gave my heart a feeling its never felt before. I kept thinking about that bird, i uploaded the tape to my iPod and went back for the bird. I brought it to my house, i listened to the rest of the tape with the bird. Even though it was dead, i felt as if it understood the songs and its heart has finally been put to rest. To this day, Lil Wayne is who i owe my life to. Thank you
    YOU NIGGAS PUSSIES, CAMELTOES

looks like a cool story

but didnt read

Comment

wow

tunchi didnt affect me in the same way but i can just imagine the sensatioon

Comment

wut .

Comment

Is that you Sportz?

Comment

stunna cant read dat shit

Comment

I don't understand why so many feels so weak when their parents divorce??

its fucked up how weak minded some people are :/

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                I don't understand why so many feels so weak when their parents divorce??

its fucked up how weak minded some people are :/
                All that Birdman dickriding made you weak minded though...

---> Kid Cudi & I � Kanye West Forum
                THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Wayne gotta read this shit and realize how he changed ppls life with his music. Nigga wanting to retire and skateboarding thinking its cool and shit. Giving weak music and shit thinking its cool and shit. Nigga need to get a beat rhyme like a boss and shit.

Shiiiiiiiiiiit....
                  Originally posted by Shake
                  Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Originally posted by IceMan View Post
                    All that Birdman dickriding made you weak minded though...

---> Kid Cudi & I � Kanye West Forum
                    How I am weak minded??

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                      How I am weak minded??
                      Asking this question makes you even more weak minded
                      THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Originally posted by IceMan View Post
                        Loooool
                        Originally posted by Shake
                        Why so negative all the time???

Comment