Best Lil Wayne and Jay Sean collab?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
    No, Wikipedia is a legit source and always when people outside wikipedia edits something it gets quickly removed if its false.
    OK then, find me the song and prove me wrong then. Oh wait, you can't. It doesn't exist
    OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

Down - Straight up.

I hate "Hit The Lights"

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
        OK then, find me the song and prove me wrong then. Oh wait, you can't. It doesn't exist
        Just because a song isn't out on the net doesn't mean it doesn't exsists.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Just because a song isn't out on the net doesn't mean it doesn't exsists.
          Yeah, and you haven't listened to it. So how can you even give an opinion on it?
          OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
            Yeah, and you haven't listened to it. So how can you even give an opinion on it?
            Because I was going to troll yall but blew it, I even made a fake snippet of the song

LimeLinx - Home - Free File Hosting and Sharing - Audio, Video, Image

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Because I was going to troll yall but blew it, I even made a fake snippet of the song

LimeLinx - Home - Free File Hosting and Sharing - Audio, Video, Image
              WeezyFan takin' his trolling skillz out for a ride downtown

Comment

"Hit The Lights" was underrated to me, I thought that would have done better than "Down" did.

The only bad thing about it was the music video.

Comment

kinda gree hit the lights was sick but HORRIBLE video and down was a better song

Comment

All is great, except for Hit the Lights. I wasn't a big fan of that.

Comment

Working...
                    X