Wayne has no idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne has no idea

Wayne has no idea how many people want his C2 style back, did u see how surprised he looked in the intreview when the girl told him that a lot people are hoping for that carter 2 flow?

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
    Wayne has no idea how many people want his C2 style back, did u see how surprised he looked in the intreview when the girl told him that a lot people are hoping for that carter 2 flow?

yess lol i been laughin at that. would love that flow though. Gangstaa shhh
    Drag my name through the mud, I come out clean

Comment

What interview..........

Comment

Originally posted by -Nino- View Post
        What interview..........

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
          I actually truly believe Wayne when he said to Paris Hilton he never googled his name...so chances are he don't even know what people are saying about him, you really think sumbody in weezy's crew got the balls to walk up to him and say "Nigguh u garbage since u got out of rikers, where tha motherfuckin c2 flow at bitch ??" Hell Naw....Mack and Jae millz called C4 the best album of rap history....

Weezy hangs around with fuckin dick riders...
          "2 smacks on her ass every time she moans, bust a nut, toss the rubber and skateboard home"

Comment

Originally posted by Yunglilbomb View Post
            I actually truly believe Wayne when he said to Paris Hilton he never googled his name...so chances are he don't even know what people are saying about him, you really think sumbody in weezy's crew got the balls to walk up to him and say "Nigguh u garbage since u got out of rikers, where tha motherfuckin c2 flow at bitch ??" Hell Naw....Mack and Jae millz called C4 the best album of rap history....

Weezy hangs around with fuckin dick riders...
            Exactly this. Everyone in YMCMB and closely associated with them all said that C4 will change your life, it's the greatest shit out, then C4 gets released and it's not anywhere close to what their saying. If they think that shit is excellent quality music there all must be brainwashed. Tez is a fucking idiot too, he definitely could have picked better songs tbh.

Comment

You can't blame him. C3 and C4 are his best selling albums, why would he go back to C2 flow? He thinks more people like his music right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
                You can't blame him. C3 and C4 are his best selling albums, why would he go back to C2 flow? He thinks more people like his music right now.
                Exactly!
                Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

Cosign... actually more people like his music now. Mirror is now almost 100million views on youtube. But the issue is that its nolonger hardcore hip hop fans that like his music.

Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post

Juniayaa is on a mission right now../ YMCMB fla$hing life$tyle.../ we higher & shine than whoever.

Comment

Wish he cared more...

Comment

No matter what we want he said on that interview that he cant go back to that flow. Not 'just cos' but because his voice has changed too much.

Comment

Well I don't care if he goes back to the C2 flow, but I hope he just evolve to somethin' better than now.
                        But well, finally we got proof that he knows what his fans want. Hopefully it'll make him realize.

Comment

Working...
                        X