No announcement yet.

Wayne has no idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atleast now he knows we want that C2 flow Wayne.
    Originally posted by Shake
    Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
      You can't blame him. C3 and C4 are his best selling albums, why would he go back to C2 flow? He thinks more people like his music right now.
      We all know birdman at least bought 800k of those sales

On a more serious note, tbh record sales don't mean shit. It's all about quality. And honestly, for such a top selling record, C4 was fucking garbage. Only reason C4 did the numbers it did was most likely because of hype and fans who don't know better.

Wayne says he does his music for the fans. If the fans want that C2 flow/style, why not give it to them?
      He clearly doesn't give a shit about fans if all he wants to do is put out shit that's going to sell the most. He's at the point in his career where money shouldn't even matter to him, he's already got way to much. I think dropping an album with C2 style would shut a lot of haters up.

Honestly, I don't care much if he goes back to his old flow, just as long as he stops with the fucking supa dupa flow and stops filling his songs with fucking punchline after god damn punchline. It just gets so damn unoriginal.

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_Tunechi View Post
        Wayne says he does his music for the fans. If the fans want that C2 flow/style, why not give it to them?
        He clearly doesn't give a shit about fans if all he wants to do is put out shit that's going to sell the most. He's at the point in his career where money shouldn't even matter to him, he's already got way to much. I think dropping an album with C2 style would shut a lot of haters up.
        Are you dumb? I'm pretty sure his fans bought those 900k albums first week, not his haters.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

im pretty sure his fanbase consists of stupid teenagers (not me doe)

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
            im pretty sure his fanbase consists of stupid teenagers (not me doe)
            you can admit it, I won't be angry at you
            THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Working...
            X