Is Lil Wayne a legend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wayne will always be a legend to me no matter what

"And I swear to everything, when I leave this earth, It's gonna be on both feet, never knees in this dirt"

Comment

No doubt about it!
      #FreeColleGrove2

Comment

Yeah, tru dat Weezy is a legend.

Comment

IceMan always spitting knowledge. But he's he will be. I've been getting in HUGE arguements on the Lakers board about this, and they dodge my points everytime.

Comment

Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
            IceMan always spitting knowledge. But he's he will be. I've been getting in HUGE arguements on the Lakers board about this, and they dodge my points everytime.
            U shouldn't waste your time tryna get other ppl believe the same way u believe. If they don't agree the first couple points then you're wasting time. Just Sayin.

Comment

I love Pac though, just trying to get lilweezyfan angry
              THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

i think wayne will be a legend, he has a resume to back him up, he may not be the best lyricist but shit pimp c & snoop weren't the best lyricist but they're still considered legends, i learned that when it comes to a debate like this, you have to put everything on the table, not just lyrics.

Comment

i know 1 thing, tupac is far from a legend

Comment

it won't let me fuking post on that site! WHAT DA ACTUAL FUCK!

Comment

sim ele � uma lenda o mundo conhece wayne o mundo ouve wayne aqui no brasil ele sempre
                      vai ser lembrado aqui eu garanto ele � uma lenda translating

yes he is a legend the world knows the world hears wayne waynehere in Brazil it always
                      will be remembered here I guarantee he's a legend

Logo-Lil-Wayne-Brasil.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by TygaPride View Post
                        it won't let me fuking post on that site! WHAT DA ACTUAL FUCK!
                        LakerNation.com ?

Comment

LakerNation.com ?
                          ya

Comment

Working...
                          X