Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil wayne jail letters.

Yo,

i was just wondering if somebody on this forum sended lil wayne a letter while he was in jail.
    i feel fucked up i didn't send him a letter cause it would be probably the last chance to communicate with him cause i dont think he answers letters if you send him now he's busy enough.
    but i was just wondering if he sended a letter back or just gaved away a line on Weezythnxyou.com.
    so tell your story.

Peace
    I like my blunt, Nutty Professor!

Wish I had, but I didn't. Would have been cool to get a shout out or even hear back.

Comment

Yea I wasn't really into Wayne enough to care that much at the time. I never really put Wayne way above everyone else until I saw him live last year and then I went back on his lesser mainstream stuff. Discovered a lot I wish I had heard sooner. If he were to be locked up now I would no doubt send letters.

Comment

I send him 2 letters while he was locked up...

Comment

Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
          I send him 2 letters while he was locked up...
          yu get any bak?

Comment

I was going to send.. but then I changed my mind cause my letter wouldn't be different from those other thousands..

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
              I was going to send.. but then I changed my mind cause my letter wouldn't be different from those other thousands..
              belee dat! brrrrrrrrr

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                i tought the same thing

Comment

Originally posted by TygaPride View Post
                  yu get any bak?
                  nope

Comment

Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
                    nope
                    you also didn't get a line back on the site Weezythnxyou.com ???

Comment

Originally posted by jonathan_ym View Post
                      you also didn't get a line back on the site Weezythnxyou.com ???
                      nope.

Doubt that he ever even opened em, since he got so much in every single day.

Comment

I wrote a letter,
                        with a drawing i drew of him on the envelope so he would notice it.
                        And he wrote back
                        sayin somthing like "Thanx for the support blah blah blah"

I was like shiiiit, im the biggest man alive motherfucker, he tuched somthing i tuched before him.

I hate them thirsty bitches
                        Cut them off like circumcision
                        -Lil Wayne

Comment

Working...
                        X