Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bet Wayne is goin' to skating as soon as...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
    whats the point in stating the obvious?
    My point was for all the lil kids on here bitchin' bout wayne skating, i was saying he prob gon drop it as soon as this whole "skate" swag fades...

Which i hope will be soon cuz i'm SO tired of lil' black kidz that came out of nowhere at the park, actin like they the shit when they can't even pop a proper kickflip...

Oh and Bape is not WEIRD.....
    Tylers rocks fuckin' kitties on tye die shirts for god sake..

And even back then wayne stole bape/bbc/ice cream from Pharell and The Clipse...

Wayne did invent the skinny and rock star swagg doe, thats 4 sho...
    "2 smacks on her ass every time she moans, bust a nut, toss the rubber and skateboard home"

Comment

Originally posted by Yunglilbomb View Post
      My point was for all the lil kids on here bitchin' bout wayne skating, i was saying he prob gon drop it as soon as this whole "skate" swag fades...

Which i hope will be soon cuz i'm SO tired of lil' black kidz that came out of nowhere at the park, actin like they the shit when they can't even pop a proper kickflip...

Oh and Bape is not WEIRD.....
      Tylers rocks fuckin' kitties on tye die shirts for god sake..

And even back then wayne stole bape/bbc/ice cream from Pharell and The Clipse...

Wayne did invent the skinny and rock star swagg doe, thats 4 sho...

stole? you mean purchased the jackets and shoes? Yeah....stole.

Comment

Originally posted by Twiggz View Post
        stole? you mean purchased the jackets and shoes? Yeah....stole.
        loll don't act dumber than you really are...
        You knew EXACTLY what i meant by stole...Jack Swagg if you will my good sir
        "2 smacks on her ass every time she moans, bust a nut, toss the rubber and skateboard home"

Comment

That's soo wrong tho.

But you got a point somehow, Wayne will eventually skate less and talk about skating much less. Remember when he started all that Rock thing? And all that autotune shit? Everybody thought he's gonna pick the guitar all the time, but now he does really pick it up as much as before.

So I think one day he will stop skating or skate much less, and probably find something new he wants to be better on.
          Originally posted by Shake
          Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
            That's soo wrong tho.

But you got a point somehow, Wayne will eventually skate less and talk about skating much less. Remember when he started all that Rock thing? And all that autotune shit? Everybody thought he's gonna pick the guitar all the time, but now he does really pick it up as much as before.

So I think one day he will stop skating or skate much less, and probably find something new he wants to be better on.
            Exactly...
            Remember how wayne said he couldnt do "story" songs like Biggie, cuz his mind was always switchin to sumthin' else.
            I'm pretty positive his WHOLE life he's basically like that...he finds sumthin he loves, rape tha shit out of it and move to sumthin else...

Than again, i don't know wayne for all we know he might skate for the rest of his life, this is just my 2 cents...

Comment

Originally posted by Yunglilbomb View Post
              to STOP skating sorry, mispell...

.....as Odd Future buzz fades away...
              Weezy's WHOLE SWAG been on tyler's and OF dick for a lil' minute now

Skate => Tyler
              Tube Socks => Tyler
              Skate Clothing Brand => OF Merch
              Earl Sweatshirt Wayne been rockin => obviously OF
              Vans => Tyler
              Hanging Out with white dudes => Tyler
              Weird Colorful Clothes => Tyler

I'm pretty sure as soon as Tylers fades away wayne will go back to milk another trendy buzz...
              apparently you havent seen the carter doc. apparently you must not be a real fan and just hoppin
              on his dick at the last minute he been doin that shit for years also he has a stylist so /thread

Comment

Stole Dipset Swag And Just Blew Up tbh

Comment

Originally posted by danielnfl36 View Post
                  apparently you havent seen the carter doc. apparently you must not be a real fan and just hoppin
                  on his dick at the last minute he been doin that shit for years also he has a stylist so /thread
                  Loll im no 14yrs old dude bruh....ive been a Wayne fan since Bring it Back, believe me or not, i truly dgaf...
                  What i'm sayin is i witnessed most of wayne swagg, if not all of them...and its one thing to jack a few things here and there, like bape jackets or heavy jewlery like dipset, but its a tottaly diferrent one to swagg jack an ENTIRE lifestyle...and thats basically whats he's doin with tyler and OF....

Oh, and my my nigg havin a stylist just mean you're not creative enought to create you're own swagg => FAIL
                  Plus wasnt she tha same bitch who made him wear leopard/cheetah legging and made him look gay to the entire universe ??????????

Edit : Grammar

Comment

well i mean didn't wayne started skating because it gave him a "high" that he wasn't getting anymore since laying off heavy drug use?
                    Save 20% off on KarmaLoop and 10% off on Plndr use repcode: ROYLT

Comment

Working...
                    X