Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She Wrote "Fuck Me"

When Stars Lost Their Virginity Pictures - Lil Wayne - UsMagazine.com

Different from what i would think most of us heard, i dont have any other source of this but i do question what is the true story.

I'm pretty sure the one on the carter decomentry is the real story.
    Originally posted by Shake
    Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
      I'm pretty sure the one on the carter decomentry is the real story.

---------- Post added at 02:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 AM ----------

Originally posted by Drop The World View Post
      When Stars Lost Their Virginity Pictures - Lil Wayne - UsMagazine.com

Different from what i would think most of us heard, i dont have any other source of this but i do question what is the true story.
      I dnt remember tha whole story cuz its been a while since ive watched tha dvd, but i know theres sumthin about Baby tellin an older women to "suck little wayne's little dick" lolll you can easily find that part on youtube bruh
      "2 smacks on her ass every time she moans, bust a nut, toss the rubber and skateboard home"

Comment

Lol Wayne trolled again

Comment

---------- Post added at 08:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 AM ----------

Originally posted by Yunglilbomb View Post

---------- Post added at 02:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 AM ----------

I dnt remember tha whole story cuz its been a while since ive watched tha dvd, but i know theres sumthin about Baby tellin an older women to "suck little wayne's little dick" lolll you can easily find that part on youtube bruh

I was watching "Cater Documentary" for about the 4186579160987567162758917205 time and i really wondered how he lost it (no homo) because its three different stories that i have heard

Comment

3:35
            "Always had a black tool,even when i was at school 'cuz bullies aren't bulletproof..."

Comment

Originally posted by matbouli View Post

3:35
              I luv this interview!

Comment

Originally posted by Drop The World View Post

---------- Post added at 08:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 AM ----------

I was watching "Cater Documentary" for about the 4186579160987567162758917205 time and i really wondered how he lost it (no homo) because its three different stories that i have heard
                the 2 other stories wasn't even about when he lost his virginity

and as it says in the link and many other magazines I have read is that the girl was 13, Wayne was 11, they were at Wayne's grandmother house and they were playing Win, Lose or Draw on the board then se wrote ''Fuck me'' and for some reason (don't remember why) Wayne went into a closet and the girl cut the lights off then when she started doing him he put his hands down too feel what she was doing and she was naked so he just took his hands away and it affected him negatively..

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

yeah wayne explaines that in the lil wayne intervieuw and, at the picture wayne isnt 15 and he got his daughter when he was 15
                  I like my blunt, Nutty Professor!

Comment

Working...
                  X