Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
    Andre 3k coming in for another dope interlude verse
    I actually like Wayne having shit features, now haters can't say that Wayne didn't even have the best verse on the album.
    Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

• The album isn't on iTunes anymore.. Maybe they are uploading the previews?? I hope

Comment

• Originally posted by Steveee View Post
        The album isn't on iTunes anymore.. Maybe they are uploading the previews?? I hope
        Or fixing those (album version (explicit)) tags and adding in feature tags instead...
        OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• Originally posted by Steveee View Post
          The album isn't on iTunes anymore.. Maybe they are uploading the previews?? I hope
          I was just about to say I can't find it for shit on there... iTunes is hard to find things anyway, more so when it comes to album listings that ain't out yet. Fucking iTunes.

Comment

• All them niggas on the first page was saying my homie still was good

Comment

• whats the difference between leaked RAF and this besides ordering and quality

Comment

• Originally posted by martian master View Post
                whats the difference between leaked RAF and this besides ordering and quality
                Nothing, that is the only difference =)

Comment

He's actually a singer too...

- - - Updated - - -

Not extended version, explicit version
                  And speaking of extended version, why the hell did they use the original version of Hot Revolver and not the extended one?

i noticed that too
                  i was pretty mad when i saw that >:/

Comment

• now for the countdown for trolls with cousins who work at stores which just got IANAHB2 shipments in

Comment

• My cousin works at target, just got that IANAHB2.

Seriously though, I work at Wal-Mart, I'm gonna try to get a copy early, even though it'll be all edited and shit.
                      Last edited by elist777; 03-13-2013, 01:51 PM.
                      Divine Moments of Truth

Comment

• Somebody employe me to target, next day y'all get that IANAHB II

Comment

And speaking of extended version, why the hell did they use the original version of Hot Revolver and not the extended one?
                          didnt [MENTION=2]Danny M[/MENTION] say it would be a different version anyway

Comment

Working...
                          X