X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More hyped

Comment

• Originally posted by Alleezy View Post
      You know, after the snippet releases, i say pretty soon. Maybe a couple days?
      Who knows, but yeah thats true! I actually think this alblum will actually be officially released on the day its supposed to, instead of being pushed back more than 1 time...got a good feeling about this one.
      Alblum snippets, pre-orders, everythings going well!
      BG NATION

Comment

• Originally posted by YM Salute View Post
        I just kinda wish the beats were much better judging from most of the snippets.
        The production on this album beats the shit out of C4, for sure. That was my main qualm with that album. Most of the tracks sounded lazy and amateurish.

Then again, anyone who thinks C4 is gonna be better than this is crazy. Wayne's range of flows and effort are at least 10x C4. And I fuckin' liked C4.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

• How 'bout everyone just takes a chill pill and not judges this vs. the Carter 4 until it actually comes out.

If anything it should be compare to the first IAHB.
          Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

• Originally posted by neil.seward View Post
            How 'bout everyone just takes a chill pill and not judges this vs. the Carter 4 until it actually comes out.

If anything it should be compare to the first IAHB.
            The first IANAHB sucked........................

Comment

• the snippets are gone! fuck

Shawty got some real good P'nuss
              If that shit stink, then she need to di'nush

Comment

• Originally posted by oddball01 View Post
                the snippets are gone! fuck
                I have them downloaded. Go to my last thread for links.
                ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

• Originally posted by TyIquan View Post
                  The first IANAHB sucked........................
                  Just saying that albums in series should be compared to albums withing series.

I's like comparing Like Father Like Son to Rebirth, it doesn't make any sense because they are totally different types of Wayne.
                  Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

• View Poll Results: Will I Am Not A Human Being 2 be better than Tha Carter IV?

Obviously not.
                    N�o preciso nem ouvir mais nada para dizer isso.
                    If anyone disagrees I do not argue.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Wayne View Post
                      View Poll Results: Will I Am Not A Human Being 2 be better than Tha Carter IV?

Obviously not.
                      N�o preciso nem ouvir mais nada para dizer isso.
                      If anyone disagrees I do not argue.
                      Lol.
                      ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

• yall finna post the leak when it dropes ? or so you think [MENTION=2]Danny M[/MENTION] will get in trouble ?

Comment

• Originally posted by neil.seward View Post
                          Just saying that albums in series should be compared to albums withing series.

I's like comparing Like Father Like Son to Rebirth, it doesn't make any sense because they are totally different types of Wayne.
                          Maybe...I don't feel they're THAT different, though. C4 was kind of a lazy effort compared to just these snippets. That's all I was saying.

Comment

Working...
                          X