No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL]I Am Not A Human Being 2 Discussion Thread v1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• itunes updates at midnight tonight and stores will get it in stock tomorrow morning somebody gonna get it and if they do they will leak it around 6

Comment

• Originally posted by Marcuswh2013 View Post
      itunes updates at midnight tonight and stores will get it in stock tomorrow morning somebody gonna get it and if they do they will leak it around 6
      6 in the morning or night?

Comment

• Originally posted by Marcuswh2013 View Post
        itunes updates at midnight tonight and stores will get it in stock tomorrow morning somebody gonna get it and if they do they will leak it around 6
        I know my store isn't getting it until Saturdays truck. We don't show any coming in on Wednesdays
        "First degree murder, you can get yo degree motherfu**er"

Comment

• night just expect it tomorrow night i will be shocked if somebody doesn't leak it by tomorrow night

- - - Updated - - -

wayne was just released from hospital

Comment

• Someone on Ustream has the CD , even showed the album inner notes , supposedly

Comment

• i know somebody has it from another country or something somebody has it

Comment

• Im telling ya you will have something by 3 in the morning
                And even if the sky come fallin BITCH imma still be high

Comment

• If people really do got there hands on the CD, then we should have the CD in less than 12 hours. It's only matter of time...

Comment

• oh yeah this guy is a Lieutenant i believe him

Comment

• Originally posted by c1c2c3c4 View Post
                      Im telling ya you will have something by 3 in the morning
                      But i think we'll get the leak very very soon TBH, i mean the hype on the internets is just going through the roof now that we're at a week before release, and when that happens, usually, a leak happens. Practically guaranteed tbh.

Comment

• Tem que vazar ainda hoje

Comment

• Originally posted by mclaren0014 View Post
                          Tem que vazar ainda hoje
                          Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

Working...
                          X