[OFFICIAL]I Am Not A Human Being 2 Discussion Thread v1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Immaculate View Post
    What else is he gonna rap about? He's made like 5000 songs, stop bitching and be happy he didn't die the other day.

He's been rappin since you was in jammys. and he was rappin in his, so stfu.
    as loyal fans he shud offer us something better. hes being disrespectful to us and his craft by just offering us the same shit just repackaged. i dont care if he released 5000 songs or been rapping since i was a lil kid. i want quality.

Comment

• God dayumm Im feeling the beats more than anything.
      Syrup, percocet, and an eighth a day will leave you broke, depressed, and emotionally vacant
      Despite how Lil' Wayne lives
      It's not conducive to being creative
      And I know cause he's my favorite
      And I know cause I was off that same mix
      Rationalize the shit that I'd try after I listen to "Dedication"
      But he's an alien
      I'd sip that shit
      Pass out or play PlayStation.

Comment

• Listened once. There's nothing I REALLY dislike, Hello is just decent. Better first reaction than with C4.

Comment

• the beats for this album are pre crazy

Comment

• His flow is pretty good, the lyrics are alright. I would give it a 7/10. A lot of people acting like its the most amazing music they have ever heard from wayne, but that will die off in a few days. It did beat my expectations by a little bit though.

Comment

• Just finished Gunwalk, that track is classic Wayne 10/10, Gudda killed it to and Juicy at the end is perfect

Comment

• Originally posted by J.M.I View Post
                you gotta' love Beat The Shit
                Oh hell yeah..
                Dope!

Comment

• ''I like weed brownies and cookies''

looks like Wayne ate those cookies he got from the guy at The Motto video shoot

da fuck is dem cookies, i smoke kush man! -

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• "pearl is almost 12, and this dick wont suck itself" He doesn't say that right?

Comment

• Kinda Rebirthy... I know Hot Revolver was a Rebirt throw away but any others?

- - - Updated - - -

Kinda Rebirthy... I know Hot Revolver was a Rebirt throw away but any others?

The 6ix god is watching i hope you prepared to face em

Comment

• Last :50 of Hello.........what in the hell was this dude thinkin

Comment

• Originally posted by Akaash View Post
                          Listened once. There's nothing I REALLY dislike, Hello is just decent. Better first reaction than with C4.
                          Same here, my first reaction for c4 was
                          But this one was like

Comment

Working...
                          X