Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• moma said take wut u want, i took heattt ugh

Comment

• 1st review are in by Rolling Stones. Defiantly agree with this...

"In a mixed review, Jody Rosen of Rolling Stone criticized Wayne's lack of inspiration, calling I Am Not a Human Being 2 "a solid album by a brilliant MC who's half-interested." He felt the album doesn't come to the level of Wayne's peak years and while praising the rapper's "dazzling rhymes" on "Rich as Fuck," Rosen felt tracks like "Wowzers" were "just dispiritingly lame." 3/5

Comment

• "3 peat is mutch better than the intro ianahb?
        Originally posted by ThaWeezy View Post
        IANAHB is the best intro after 3Peat for sure
        lil wayne f4ever

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam. View Post
          moma said take wut u want, i took heattt ugh
          I think he says: "I took heed"
          Like to pay attention..

But at first it did sound like "heat" so it's probably some sublimal diss..

Comment

• Originally posted by BOXXY View Post
            "3 peat is mutch better than the intro ianahb?
            he said 3peat > inahb intro..

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
            I think he says: "I took heed"
            Like to pay attention..

But at first it did sound like "heat" so it's probably some sublimal diss..
            yeah.. but either way its a good line tbh

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
              Why would you wanna cop an album that you rate 5 outta 10?
              Totally agree with you. Just goes to show you how some people chat a load of shit, but dont read there shit before they post it, which makes their shit X10 Worse.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Nico101 View Post
              This album really grows on you . More and more you listen the more u appericate each song. Minus a few lol. He said some really funny/clever shit on this Album, " in the ocean getting shark pussy " I believe he says made me laugh hahaha like no other rapper can think like that! " had a dream my dick was megatron" hahaha man this Album is meant for everyone , you got ur Rock and rebirth days , you got wayne singing , you got autotune , you got some love/devol songs, you got upbeat shit , you got true gangster rap with sick flow , good features/bad features . Everything is on this. No other rapper can do that and pull it off. Wayne does everything
              Not tryin to hate, but the line "in the ocean getting shark pussy", made no sense to me, in terms of clever wordplay anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam. View Post
                yeah.. but either way its a good line tbh
                Yeah, for sure..

Thanks for rep

Comment

• Some of the greatest lines on the album came from the intro.

Uh, I'm in the ocean getting shark pussy.
                  Shoot you in ya fuckin' mouth and make you talk to me.
                  Sometimes I need someone to talk to.
                  Cuz I am Not A Human Being... Part Two.
                  Getting paid, show money for walk throughs.
                  Lettin' all these hoes ride my dick, car pools.
                  My bars passed the bar exam, no law school.
                  Cash Money Army, Veteran with my war wounds.
                  "Life is a gamble and I'm all about my poker chips."

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
                    1st review are in by Rolling Stones. Defiantly agree with this...

"In a mixed review, Jody Rosen of Rolling Stone criticized Wayne's lack of inspiration, calling I Am Not a Human Being 2 "a solid album by a brilliant MC who's half-interested." He felt the album doesn't come to the level of Wayne's peak years and while praising the rapper's "dazzling rhymes" on "Rich as Fuck," Rosen felt tracks like "Wowzers" were "just dispiritingly lame." 3/5

You can't listen to everything wayne puts out and compare it to Carter 2. What if wayne doesn't want to be Carter 2 wayne anymore? or he just cant?
                    Last edited by ChrisBLawyer; 03-23-2013, 12:48 PM.

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
                      Yeah, for sure..

Thanks for rep
                      its all love

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisBLawyer View Post
                        Fuck a critic.

You can't listen to everything wayne puts out and compare it to Carter 2. What if wayne doesn't want to be Carter 2 wayne anymore? or he just cant?

Same way no Eminem albums are compared to MMLP, or Jay Blueprint, etc. You judge an album for what it is.

That way you take the pressure off and enjoy the album.

Wayne sounded more interested on this album than he has on any project since INHAB 1 dropped.
                        On some songs, indeed.

But the reviewer said "half-interested". I'm sure he can hear that on some songs Wayne is a beast. But Wowzers and Hello are so bad and also feel 'misplaced' on an album together with songs like Gunwalk, God Bless Amerika etc.

It just feels like I'm listening to an album with an amazing rapper on one half, and a freaking amature on a few of the last ones. But I'm sure Wayne has more of those amazing songs prepared for IANAHB2. But if it is not Wayne who picks the songs, or just someone who knows good music, we get this: an album with mixed quality...
                        Last edited by ProBitaz.; 03-23-2013, 12:59 PM.

Comment

• shane heyl murdered everybody in the album. including soulja boy who's legendary.

Comment

Working...
                          X