No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL]I Am Not A Human Being 2 Discussion Thread v1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn dude, I been listening to God Bless Amerika & Back To You all night and I just can't get into em. It seems that on deep toned beats (beats that aren't bangers) Wayne is just boring since his lines aren't anything.

Really disappointed in God Bless Amerika

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaden View Post
      your music taste sucks if you think this is a good album
      Not true...just has a different taste in music than you do.
      Originally posted by Shake
      Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by BAMBAM View Post
        Damn dude, I been listening to God Bless Amerika & Back To You all night and I just can't get into em. It seems that on deep toned beats (beats that aren't bangers) Wayne is just boring since his lines aren't anything.

Wtf

Comment

• I Love The Album , I Havent Stopped Listening To It In Days!
          Life Ain't Shit , But Bitches And Money

Comment

Damn dude, I been listening to God Bless Amerika & Back To You all night and I just can't get into em. It seems that on deep toned beats (beats that aren't bangers) Wayne is just boring since his lines aren't anything.

I think Wayne purposely spit like that on GBA. Wayne wanted you to really pay attention to what he was saying on it. The entire song is basically about him wanting to get out of the rap game and retiring.
            Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

WTF man? That's the best goddamn song on the album.
              OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMBxMMG View Post
                'comedian' alert...
                Thanks bruh

Comment

• is it me or is this album feel darker than any other of his projects. And this album goes along with the i am not a human theme cuz you hear the alien voice over he does in alot of the songs.

This album deserves more credit than ppl are giving it. Not an incredible album but still pretty good.

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by JSPR View Post
                      Thanks bruh

Comment

I kinda feel you. I get how they're good songs but I just dont really bump em. Romance too. Im getting into GBA tho

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Kaden View Post
                        your music taste sucks if you think this is a good album
                        Maybe it does, kuz I'm not into Kendrick either and everyone loves him.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
                          looooool
                          Originally posted by Shake
                          Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Working...
                          X