No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL]I Am Not A Human Being 2 Discussion Thread v1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will somebody please upload sh!t stains when they have it?

Comment

• i want to hear shit stains!

Comment

• we trippy mane

Comment

• how has shit stains not leaked

Comment

• Originally posted by Alleezy View Post
            yeah i got my album from the mail but i got it from Target.com. and there was no Shit Stains.
            Clearly that's not true, as Danny said on the front page of the blog already. And, if you look at this link
            http://www.target.com/p/i-am-not-a-h...s/-/A-14497131 then you will see there's "3 additional songs, PLUS one exclusive song" from the Target version. Which would give us all the songs we have right now, plus another one. That would be Shit Stains. I'll find out in less than an hour though for sure, bought to head up to target to cop the Deluxe, 5 minutes to nine where i'm at.

/Even though you are for sure trolling tbh.

Comment

• Originally posted by GetRepped View Post
              Clearly that's not true, as Danny said on the front page of the blog already. And, if you look at this link
              I Am Not a Human Being, Vol. 2 (Deluxe) [Explici... : Target then you will see there's "3 additional songs, PLUS one exclusive song" from the Target version. Which would give us all the songs we have right now, plus another one. That would be Shit Stains. I'll find out in less than an hour though for sure, bought to head up to target to cop the Deluxe, 5 minutes to nine where i'm at.

Can you rip it for us when you get back?

Comment

• c5 bout to leak.

Comment

• someone upload shit stains

Comment

• Originally posted by Tunechi Lionches View Post
                    Nigga did I bold the part about 3 Peat?

I bolded "Case closed" because you act like that just because you said it it's law, and I found that bullshit funny

And FYI I would rather listen to Intro and Gonorrhea than that shit

And why are you getting so mad and offended that I don't like a song ?

Worry about your damn self
                    Originally posted by GetRepped View Post
                    I Am Not a Human Being, Vol. 2 (Deluxe) [Explici... : Target then you will see there's "3 additional songs, PLUS one exclusive song" from the Target version. Which would give us all the songs we have right now, plus another one. That would be Shit Stains. I'll find out in less than an hour though for sure, bought to head up to target to cop the Deluxe, 5 minutes to nine where i'm at.

can you upload it for us once your home
                    R.I.P DAD

Comment

• Is shit stains out?
                      Packaging of the deluxe version is gret

Comment

• Yeah, if someone doesn't beat me too it. Problem is i can't drive because i just had shoulder surgery on my left shoulder, so i have to wait for someone to get home so they can take me up there. But i will definitely if someone doesnt beat me too it.

Comment

• Ima see if i can upload it im leaving to go get it now
                          I Remember everything...JUSS KNOW
                          FERINA OMO or Die

Comment

Working...
                          X