• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Proof View Post
    its not coming out
    it is in 2021

Comment

• I didn't really like IANAHB, it felt more like a second We Are Young Money album...

Comment

• Originally posted by ThijnNickiWeezy View Post
        I didn't really like IANAHB, it felt more like a second We Are Young Money album...
        ym banger and ym salute were maybe for waym

Comment

• Originally posted by Tune(ManOnTheMoon) View Post
          ym banger and ym salute were maybe for waym
          Out of the 13 track, 9 of them at least featured one YM artist and 1 track featured a CM artist. If the album's name was WAYM2 I would've believed it.

Comment

• Judging from the 2 first singles, this album will be below average.

not surprising though tbh.

Comment

• exactly when is that coming out
              Download beats and instrumentals @ instromusic.com

Comment

• Originally posted by dodson495 View Post
                exactly when is that coming out
                not this year i can promise you that.

Comment

• Updated first post. Awaiting a youtube link of the interview.

Comment

• Originally posted by dodson495 View Post
                    exactly when is that coming out
                    december 11

Comment

• What the fuck happened to "We on that good nigga, we ain't no G.O.O.D. niggas,you niggas stand under me, understood nigga?" That was like 2 months ago!! A pretty significant "beef" with Pusha-Titties and his clan, and now he huggin up smilin' about Kanye, his boss and the founder of G.O.O.D. being a huge part of IANAHB2?!
                      AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
                      I have great hope for Wayne - excuse me "Tunechi", and as long as he shows us all what the fuck is going down on those beats I'm cool. But to me, it seems like he don't really give a fuck about this album. Truth.

OH! And where's my nigga Bangladesh?

Comment

• Originally posted by aarontropf View Post
                        What the fuck happened to "We on that good nigga, we ain't no G.O.O.D. niggas,you niggas stand under me, understood nigga?" That was like 2 months ago!! A pretty significant "beef" with Pusha-Titties and his clan, and now he huggin up smilin' about Kanye, his boss and the founder of G.O.O.D. being a huge part of IANAHB2?!
                        AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
                        I have great hope for Wayne - excuse me "Tunechi", and as long as he shows us all what the fuck is going down on those beats I'm cool. But to me, it seems like he don't really give a fuck about this album. Truth.

OH! And where's my nigga Bangladesh?
                        He's never had a problem with Yeezy...

Comment

• Originally posted by Im Raw Dawg View Post
                          on all wayne songs on rapradar.com this is posted doubt its accurate but still looks kinda fire..

my bad if yall talked about this already
                          1. I Am Not a Human Being II (Produced by J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League)
                          2. My Homies Still feat. Big Sean (Produced by StreetRunner, co. Sarom)
                          3. Pick It Up (Produced by Mike WiLL)
                          4. I Don�t Care (Produced by Jahlil Beats)
                          5. No Worries feat. Detail (Produced by Detail)
                          6. Bustin� Loose (Produced by T-Minus)
                          7. Spittin� Fire feat. Travis Barker (Produced by J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League)
                          8. Terrorist feat. Cory Gunz (Produced by Bangladesh)
                          9. Not Like This feat. Tyga & Chris Brown (Produced by J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League)
                          10. Don�t Stop feat. Trey Songz (Produced by Bangladesh)
                          11. A Brighter Day (Produced by Boi-1da, add. Arthur McArthur, add. Matthew Burnett)
                          12. Feelin� feat. Nicki Minaj & Drake (Produced by Dr. Luke, co. Cirkut)
                          13. A Soldier�s Letter feat. Christina Milian (Produced by Boi-1da)
                          14. Mind of Wayne (Produced by T-Minus)
                          Deluxe Edition
                          15. Here We Go feat. Drake (Produced by Kane Beatz)
                          16. It�s All That feat. Lil Twist & Lil Chuckee (Produced by The Olympicks)
                          17. No Stoppin� Us feat. Gudda Gudda, Mack Maine, Birdman & Jae Millz (Produced by Cardiak)
                          18. Beware feat. Nicki Minaj & Young Jeezy (Produced by Dr. Luke, co. Cirkut)
                          rapradar tolls, they came out with that fake c4 list to.

yall remember that holy grail ft em shit lol
                          #3hunna

#Mandown
                          2-4-14

Comment

Working...
                          X