No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL]I Am Not A Human Being 2 Discussion Thread v1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All jokes a side. It's a dark cover tbh...makes me think maybe this album could be dark, Wayne said he jumped on some "dark" beats. Reminds alot of MDATF cover....pretty sure it has a meaning tho...

I'm thinking maybe the butterfly represents Wayne...as butterfly's are free and Wayne feels like he is finally free...free from drugs, free from jail, free from alot of bullshit he was dealing with.

It's different, I kinda like it tbh.
    Originally posted by Shake
    Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• look at this motherfucker, definitely not a human being
      THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

• terrible artwork

fuck you kanye west you gay fish

Comment

• Another fucking month to wait.........

fuck

Comment

• So...... Wayne's a red butterfly now?
            OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
              terrible artwork

fuck you kanye west you gay fish
              tbh i was saying kanye's team was going to make the album cover on some weird dark stupid fag shit and they did

Comment

• You all need to chill I decoded it!!!

So obviously moths eat clothes.. Right? And Kanye has a WAYY better sense of fashion than Tunechi, right?
                So Kanye designed this cover in a shot to Wayne, and have him destroy TRUKFIT!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by aarontropf View Post
                  You all need to chill I decoded it!!!

So obviously moths eat clothes.. Right? And Kanye has a WAYY better sense of fashion than Tunechi, right?
                  So Kanye designed this cover in a shot to Wayne, and have him destroy TRUKFIT!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by kobebryant24 View Post
                    tbh i was saying kanye's team was going to make the album cover on some weird dark stupid fag shit and they did
                    dafuq, you have DONDA work in your signature. What you keep dissing em for?

Comment

• Originally posted by BAMBAM View Post
                      Dude's got a point.

Comment

• I think the cover is amazing. If I were an artist and I had to choose between one with me on it or this I would pick this. I love the dark, evil, red and black vibe it gives off. It makes me feel the album even more than I did with the singles.

Comment

• Originally posted by BAMBAM View Post
                          I just love the album so much lol and it would of had looked sooooo cool if they would of had put Lil Wayne text on top
                          And Im Not A Human Being II text at the bottom of the cover and just leave the moth there that would of had been so GOAT

Comment

Working...
                          X