No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL]I Am Not A Human Being 2 Discussion Thread v1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'My Homies Still' is doing terrible on the charts, on iTunes only has 3 stars, and has 1,500+ ratings of a 1 star while only 1,200 5 star ratings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
      'My Homies Still' is doing terrible on the charts, on iTunes only has 3 stars, and has 1,500+ ratings of a 1 star while only 1,200 5 star ratings.
      As expected

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• ianahb2 doesn't even have a buzz

Comment

• Originally posted by GrimGenius View Post
          ianahb2 doesn't even have a buzz
          Damn
          The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

• Originally posted by TupacShaquer View Post
            Damn
            well, it's the truth

Comment

• I personally think the single will most likely be scrapped (hoping anyway) and they'll just push for a new single nearer the time as we all know this isn't coming out anytime soon so they can afford for the single to flop, get bad feedback because most likely got other better ones to put out. (hoping anyway again)

Comment

• I agree. This song is old too... Scrap this and let's get this Dark Shades, Mirror, Banana Clips, Pop That, Bands A Make Her Dance type of Weezy on IANAHB II.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
                  I personally think the single will most likely be scrapped (hoping anyway) and they'll just push for a new single nearer the time as we all know this isn't coming out anytime soon so they can afford for the single to flop, get bad feedback because most likely got other better ones to put out. (hoping anyway again)
                  need a song with a flow like this Get 'Em - Lil Wayne w/ Lyrics - YouTube

Comment

• Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
                    I personally think the single will most likely be scrapped (hoping anyway) and they'll just push for a new single nearer the time as we all know this isn't coming out anytime soon so they can afford for the single to flop, get bad feedback because most likely got other better ones to put out. (hoping anyway again)
                    That's what people thought about Prom Queen too...
                    OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
                      That's what people thought about Prom Queen too...
                      tbh on fire would of been good for a lead single

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
                        I agree. This song is old too... Scrap this and let's get this Dark Shades, Mirror, Banana Clips, Pop That, Bands A Make Her Dance type of Weezy on IANAHB II.
                        or he'll do the same shit he did for C4 and let it sit as a single for a whole year than put it on the album

Comment

• Originally posted by Proof View Post
                          or he'll do the same shit he did for C4 and let it sit as a single for a whole year than put it on the album
                          most likely lol

Comment

Working...
                          X