[OFFICIAL]I Am Not A Human Being 2 Discussion Thread v1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
    wayne is so big now and his music always sells so i dont think they care about it being posted online for free
    I think this album will go gold....maybe platinum after a year or so...
    Originally posted by Shake
    Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
      I think this album will go gold....maybe platinum after a year or so...
      gold is really good in todays game doe

cause no one even buys music anymore

Comment

• Page #69

Comment

• Originally posted by kobebryant24 View Post
          Page #69
          when its about to leak

this thread will jump like 50 pages lol

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
            when its about to leak

this thread will jump like 50 pages lol
            yea it will lol

Comment

• When the Album Release Date i Cant Waitt!
              Life Ain't Shit , But Bitches And Money

Comment

• This album better get nominated and win Hip-Hop album of they year dont want some 2012 shit winning that award and it also better not be Kanye though. Anyways yeah I'm hyped for this especially seeing as though it's meant to be out in a month and a half. actually gonna buy this album though. Will get Leak but still want original though.
                Fuck 007 I work 24/7 ain't got time to bond with no bitch

Comment

• Originally posted by NickYMCMB View Post
                  This album better get nominated and win Hip-Hop album of they year dont want some 2012 shit winning that award and it also better not be Kanye though. Anyways yeah I'm hyped for this especially seeing as though it's meant to be out in a month and a half. actually gonna buy this album though. Will get Leak but still want original though.
                  If this album gets nominated with albums like GKMC or Jesus Peices, I would be really pissed if it won and I still didn't listen to the album lol...

Comment

If this album gets nominated with albums like GKMC or Jesus Peices, I would be really pissed if it won and I still didn't listen to the album lol...
                    If you look at his competition it's not gonna be like the easiest especially with how everybody is jumping onto Kendrick nowadays. Jesus Piece was actually a good album. Then there's Trouble Man from TI. They would probably throw in either Chief Keef or Asap Rocky album as well. In saying it's not gonna be easy I mean that purely because of Kendrick's album and they hype he's getting from it. He shouldn't have any real competition except for GKMC really and if he wins people not gonna recognize it as much because he didn't beat a Kanye or a Jay-Z for the award.

Comment

• Originally posted by NickYMCMB View Post
                      If you look at his competition it's not gonna be like the easiest especially with how everybody is jumping onto Kendrick nowadays. Jesus Piece was actually a good album. Then there's Trouble Man from TI. They would probably throw in either Chief Keef or Asap Rocky album as well. In saying it's not gonna be easy I mean that purely because of Kendrick's album and they hype he's getting from it. He shouldn't have any real competition except for GKMC really and if he wins people not gonna recognize it as much because he didn't beat a Kanye or a Jay-Z for the award.
                      Yeah, but it's not about Kendrick Lamar or how dope his album was..I'm just saying that I doubt this album will be dope enough to win an award...as much as I would enjoy it (maybe) I don't think it would deserve an award and I think Wayne knows that lol.
                      I'm sure I'll love this album tho...

Comment

Yeah, but it's not about Kendrick Lamar or how dope his album was..I'm just saying that I doubt this album will be dope enough to win an award...as much as I would enjoy it (maybe) I don't think it would deserve an award and I think Wayne knows that lol.
                        I'm sure I'll love this album tho...
                        Yeah I get that too. Oh well it will at least be nominated though it is gonna be a Hip-hop album

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
                          The version on D4 is bad quality though
                          Forreal tho, this album had better pack 16-18 tracks or something, 'cause this is like hustling backwards

Comment

Working...
                          X