[OFFICIAL]I Am Not A Human Being 2 Discussion Thread v1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by breezy214 View Post
    I was honestly hoping Juelz would've had some unreleased songs on the Lord Willin tape he dropped recently. Well, he has another tape coming, so hopefully we'll get something.
    they should just drop a 2 disc mixtapw with the ICFMF songs, 1 disc with the 12 songs that hasn't leaked and 1 disc with already leaked songs cdq/mastered/nodj

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• @Danny M, Waynes Official FB page just posted a link to the LWHQ blog for the tracklist...I know Wayne doesn't use it but I guess thats a great achievement tbh
      Originally posted by Shake
      Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
        @Danny M, Waynes Official FB page just posted a link to the LWHQ blog for the tracklist...I know Wayne doesn't use it but I guess thats a great achievement tbh
        Did they cause I can't see it ?

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
          Did they cause I can't see it ?
          I dunno, but it's on my feed back as "Recent Articles about Lil Wayne"...does that mean that they didn't post it?
          Originally posted by Shake
          Why so negative all the time???

Comment

I dunno, but it's on my feed back as "Recent Articles about Lil Wayne"...does that mean that they didn't post it?
            I don't think so

Maybe [MENTION=2]Danny M[/MENTION] knows.

Comment

• Originally posted by IceMan View Post
              if the album sounds more like I Ain't Nervous, Bitches Love Me & No Worries >>>>>

Comment

• [QUOTE

God Bless Amerika is gonna be about how America rised Wayne and how he feels about New Orleans and having a black president....I'm callin it from now [/QUOTE]

I think he will use the Go Hard line...
                "Red drank, blue pills, white dust, yes, I love my country bitch", yeah God Bless America

Juniayaa is on a mission right now../ YMCMB fla$hing life$tyle.../ we higher & shine than whoever.

Comment

@Danny M, Waynes Official FB page just posted a link to the LWHQ blog for the tracklist...I know Wayne doesn't use it but I guess thats a great achievement tbh
                  I think its a pic floating around some where on here of him on the site. So hes not new to it i dont think
                  I Remember everything...JUSS KNOW
                  FERINA OMO or Die

Comment

- - - Updated - - -

God Bless Amerika is gonna be about how America rised Wayne and how he feels about New Orleans and having a black president....

I'm callin it from now
                    I think he will use the Go hard line..
                    "Red drank, blue pills, white dust, yes, I love my country bitch", yeah God Bless America

Juniayaa is on a mission right now../ YMCMB fla$hing life$tyle.../ we higher & shine than whoever.

Comment

• Originally posted by tmillzy View Post
                      I think its a pic floating around some where on here of him on the site. So hes not new to it i dont think
                      the photo is photoshopped

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                        what makes you think we get a bonus CD?

its confirmed we'll get atleast 1 bonus from target
                        Was jw.

The 6ix god is watching i hope you prepared to face em

Comment

• Seems like the album got the bangers in the beginning of them album and it slows Down at the end..... Lay it down, the last song of a album ?

This will be interesting

Comment

Working...
                          X