[OFFICIAL]I Am Not A Human Being 2 Discussion Thread v1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
    I ain't trolling. Wait until the album drops and you will see the exact songs I posted the titles for.

This is exactly why I never share half of the news I get with LWHQ anymore. I just sit back and wait for it to be released, then post on the blog.

You sure
    -or, it will be like Abortion.

Just think it's strange it got the same name and the same feature.

Comment

• viva chavez!!
      [COLOR="rgb(105, 105, 105)"]I LOOK DOWN I SEE THEM , WHEN I LOOK UP I DON'T SEE ANY[/COLOR]

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
        -or, it will be like Abortion.

Just think it's strange it got the same name and the same feature.
        it don't feature Dre. It was a mixup.

Comment

• Hot Revolver will have diffrent verses for sure, Wayne wouldny give us an exact same song that weev heard and put it on his albums, i cant wait to hear this version these new tracks such as Wowzers has made me even more hyped for the album,,, Hopefully no delays!,, also when do ya'll think it will LEAK??? (If it does leak)
          R.I.P DAD

Comment

• Glad to see more solo tracks

Comment

I ain't trolling. Wait until the album drops and you will see the exact songs I posted the titles for.

This is exactly why I never share half of the news I get with LWHQ anymore. I just sit back and wait for it to be released, then post on the blog.

You sure
              We believe you, please share everything xD

Comment

• Wish there was a Single part 2 on IANHB2..with Drake too. That'd be insane.

Comment

We're sorry bro...

Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

You sure
                    dont care bout them Danny.. some people always need to hate on everything.. you do a good job

Comment

• Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
                      Wish there was a Single part 2 on IANHB2..with Drake too. That'd be insane.
                      we never got the right version on ianahb too

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
                        Wish there was a Single part 2 on IANHB2..with Drake too. That'd be insane.
                        cosign.

Comment

Aye! Aye! You gotta be kidding me bruh.....when you get info you gotta share it with us....That's why we are here...for new info...c'mon bro..
                          Originally posted by Shake
                          Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Working...
                          X