[OFFICIAL]I Am Not A Human Being 2 Discussion Thread v1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
    Idk if this was asked already but was the track danny heard any of these songs on the tracklist?

Comment

• I'm seeing about 250k at the most tbh. Not too many people are anticipating this album, or they just don't care that its coming out

Comment

• Originally posted by BAMBAM View Post
        I'm seeing about 250k at the most tbh. Not too many people are anticipating this album, or they just don't care that its coming out
        People in forums =/= everybody....trust me
        Originally posted by Shake
        Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by BAMBAM View Post
          I'm seeing about 250k at the most tbh. Not too many people are anticipating this album, or they just don't care that its coming out

lol go check ktt

Comment

• When will we find out the target song they have for the extra? I hope It's a solo track...

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
              People in forums =/= everybody....trust me
              Yea i know, I was speaking with some friends that actually like Wayne. But they said that No Worries and My Homies Still were so bad that they don't want the album. Mainly almost everybody I know agree Wayne fell off

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by StevenHTX View Post
              lol go check ktt
              lol im in that thread over there. But thats not a lot of people, especially compared to the guys over here.

They thread for IANAHB2 only has 67 pages

Comment

• Lol @ people think Wayne won't sell, dude went plat off the first IANAHB and he only sold 110k 1st week

Comment

• Majority of Wayne fans don't even know this forum exists or they don't choose to sign up and post, they rather lurk on main blog site and just listen to the music instead of ranting about Wayne on a forum, LMFAO! HAHAHA

Comment

• im thinking 300-350k but im HOPING 400-500k 1st week. proving wayne still on top with no promotion. only one top 10 song b4 tha album
                    Drag my name through the mud, I come out clean

Comment

• Do you guys think he'll drop another song before the album releases?

Comment

• Originally posted by Alleezy View Post
                        Do you guys think he'll drop another song before the album releases?
                        Yes, it's dropping tommorow.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
                          Yes, it's dropping tommorow.
                          I actually did hear this!

Comment

Working...
                          X