[OFFICIAL]I Am Not A Human Being 2 Discussion Thread v1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
    Indeed. Apart from 3-5 songs (out of 18 or something), this album sounds real bad... Also, it sounds very unstructured and just throw together with random Wayne songs from some random harddrive.
    I know the first IANAHB was also songs just thrown together, but apart from the beat from the song I Am Not a Human Being, it was easy to tell it was a rap album. This sounds like a rap/rock/r&b/album imo.
    People were complaining on how Wayne was getting boring and shit. Now that he is being diverse in music style, you want him to stick to a specific one? Fuck is wrong with you man?
    OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
      Indeed. Apart from 3-5 songs (out of 18 or something), this album sounds real bad... Also, it sounds very unstructured and just throw together with random Wayne songs from some random harddrive.
      I know the first IANAHB was also songs just thrown together, but apart from the beat from the song I Am Not a Human Being, it was easy to tell it was a rap album. This sounds like a rap/rock/r&b/album imo.
      Have you seen the Carter Doc?

People acting that what Wayne does now is a surprise.

Wayne said clearly on the doc that his albums in the future were gonna have rapping, love song, and rock songs. Plain and simple.
      Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

• IANAHB2 > IANAHB1

Easily...

Comment

• Originally posted by Pux View Post
          IANAHB2 > IANAHB1

Easily...
          We didn't even listen to the album yet....
          Originally posted by Shake
          Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
            dude......just leave...for real.

nothing against you, you are a cool dude....but....your posts like these are just pure stupid.

If you don't like this album coz it's not "structured" or not fully "rap" in your opinion then just stop posting it every damn time, just don't listen to the album....we get it, you are a hardcore cool hip hop fan, now just stop it...for real.
            Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
            People were complaining on how Wayne was getting boring and shit. Now that he is being diverse in music style, you want him to stick to a specific one? Fuck is wrong with you man?
            I love a diverse music style, but as he once planned, he should've finished that Luv Sawngz or DEVOL and put all his r&b/pop music on that one.
            It's just weird to make an album with hardcore rock and soft r&b mixed together tbh. But that's not that big of a problem, just me being picky. I just think the album will be half-good, half-bad, all I did was state my thoughts on it... A simple statement.

But yeah, I've understood that this forum doesn't like a debate or discussion, but rather wanna bash people if they got an opinion they don't understand.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
              We didn't even listen to the album yet....
              We got 30 secs of each song

Thats enough for me to make that statement

Comment

• Originally posted by Pux View Post
                We got 30 secs of each song

Thats enough for me to make that statement
                Oh alright...

Comment

• only snippet i reli didnt like was wowzers
                  Hip Hop Ain't Dead It Just Had A Heart Attack
                  But You See I Keep It Pumpin' Yea I Got That Heart Back
                  So Just Call Me....
                  "Little Carter" Or "Little Cardiac"

Comment

• Its full of features and it sounds like a mixtape.. a bad mixtape. The album is full of leftovers,that wouldn't be a problem,but those are bad leftovers, only songs I'm actually looking forward to listen to are Romance and the remastered Hot revolver. When I heard No worries and Bitches love me I thought Wayne gonna drop a good album,I'm dissapointed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nastykid View Post
                      Its full of features and it sounds like a mixtape.. a bad mixtape. The album is full of leftovers,that wouldn't be a problem,but those are bad leftovers, only songs I'm actually looking forward to listen to are Romance and the remastered Hot revolver. When I heard No worries and Bitches love me I thought Wayne gonna drop a good album,I'm dissapointed.
                      how can you love the singles and hate the snippets? most of them have the same style.....how does this make sense lol

Hot Revolver sounds really great in the snippet...

- - - Updated - - -

till now Gunwalk, Trippy, Trigger finger, beat that shit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Comment

• IANAHB = This sounds like a mixtape
                        C4 = This sounds like a mixtape
                        IANAHB2 = This sounds like a mixtape

You do know that most mixtapes nowadays are full of album material right?

Comment

• That intro beat is flames.....wonder how Wayne gonna attack that one....
                          Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

Working...
                          X