[OFFICIAL]I Am Not A Human Being 2 Discussion Thread v1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
    makes sense for all these push backs, tour cancellations and horrible singles
    Yet Wayne still keeps this mofo around... Something ain't right.
    OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
      Yet Wayne still keeps this mofo around... Something ain't right.
      Too busy
      Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

• Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
        Too busy
        Truuuuuu
        OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• got these snippets on repeat.

Comment

• Rumors going around cd might be pushed back cuz of Wayne's hosptial visit....

Comment

• Originally posted by Nico101 View Post
              Rumors going around cd might be pushed back cuz of Wayne's hosptial visit....
              nah
              theres no need for a pushback
              he already did everything he needed to
              it's up to Tez and Mack and the label to make sure its put out now

Comment

this is just a trick nigga...
                let's see what's coming next...
                album gonna go 4xplatinum in first day.

Comment

It can't happen now...can it?

-"Fuck if you understand me, I love being misunderstood"

Comment

• Starring at the world was a dope track. Like I can imagine myself hearing a snippet and being like wow I can't wait for this. But the snippets didn't make me think that. Lol. Like Waynes so weird. He has features like banana clips and 60 racks and shit. From the snippets it dosent sound like he's rapping like that. That's the Wayne that I love. Especially 60 racks. I can't be the only one feeling like this. I don't care what the nigga raps about. I just want him to deliver. Have a amazing flow. His amazing punchlines and metaphors, his swag all mixed with some good lyrics.

Comment

• Originally posted by BIRDMAN_STUNNA_BABY View Post
                      Starring at the world was a dope track. Like I can imagine myself hearing a snippet and being like wow I can't wait for this. But the snippets didn't make me think that. Lol. Like Waynes so weird. He has features like banana clips and 60 racks and shit. From the snippets it dosent sound like he's rapping like that. That's the Wayne that I love. Especially 60 racks. I can't be the only one feeling like this. I don't care what the nigga raps about. I just want him to deliver. Have a amazing flow. His amazing punchlines and metaphors, his swag all mixed with some good lyrics.

Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

• Originally posted by neil.seward View Post
                        Lmao...idek why.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

• Originally posted by BIRDMAN_STUNNA_BABY View Post
                          Starring at the world was a dope track. Like I can imagine myself hearing a snippet and being like wow I can't wait for this. But the snippets didn't make me think that. Lol. Like Waynes so weird. He has features like banana clips and 60 racks and shit. From the snippets it dosent sound like he's rapping like that. That's the Wayne that I love. Especially 60 racks. I can't be the only one feeling like this. I don't care what the nigga raps about. I just want him to deliver. Have a amazing flow. His amazing punchlines and metaphors, his swag all mixed with some good lyrics.

Comment

Working...
                          X