[OFFICIAL]I Am Not A Human Being 2 Discussion Thread v1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by YMCMBWAYNE View Post
    Shit this might be a genius idea for them to not get fucked with a leak. But I think he means on the 26th.
    ^Tbh. IF this is actually not a mistake and it's indeed dropping tonight, it could very well be for that reason. Anyways, I hope it does drop.

mfw if it drops tonight

I'd like to thank the haters for your cooperation
    I got that Doctor Chopper, give you an operation

Comment

• Remember the first IANAHB didn't leak either because they released it on itunes first
      THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

• Hmm... Only way this is fake is if Birdmans twitter got hacked...

He wouldn't say that otherwise. So unless he got hacked, I believe it's dropping iTunes tonight... That be mental if it did.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
          Hmm... Only way this is fake is if Birdmans twitter got hacked...

He wouldn't say that otherwise. So unless he got hacked, I believe it's dropping iTunes tonight... That be mental if it did.
          i don't follow birdman, i saw the tweet because mack maine/khaled retweeted it for what it's worth

Comment

• If they do release it now on Itunes and then release the hard copy after in 26th of march then that would be great.....

not sure how it would affect the sales tho.....
            Originally posted by Shake
            Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by IceMan View Post
              Remember the first IANAHB didn't leak either because they released it on itunes first

I ain't got Dunston on my shoulder, got Dunston in the backseat

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                If they do release it now on Itunes and then release the hard copy after in 26th of march then that would be great.....

not sure how it would affect the sales tho.....
                I could see it affecting first week sales, i dunno bout other people but I don't buy digital copies of albums I want... I want hard copy. So I wouldn't buy it on iTunes, I'd wait for 26th.

Comment

• Khaled, Maine, Birdman, all tweeted it..
                  Could be dropping.

Comment

• Comment

• Ahhh shit... Do I stay up now for leak? So tired.

Perhaps go sleep and wake up at 5 - 6 see if it's dropped.

Comment

• I believe it will most likely be dropping tonight. Its not like its the 16th and he misread the date, not Tuesday so he can't be getting his weeks confused, and he got retweeted...let's see.

Comment

• But this is sooo mad though!! Literally announcing it 5 hours before drop? Insane?

Comment

Working...
                          X