Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello= Politics on presidentials

Comment

• Edited is better than nothing. And they do sell explicit versions now. I'm not sure which versions I saw, when we open the boxes to make sure nothings fucked up, all we see is the spine of the cd. I'm nervous as fuck about attempting this.
      Divine Moments of Truth

Comment

• Bilal Khalid ☁ ‏@bizlal I am not a human being II has terrible release date, all focus will be on Bang PT 2 @ChiefKeef

Expand

Comment

• Originally posted by elist777 View Post
          Edited is better than nothing. And they do sell explicit versions now. I'm not sure which versions I saw, when we open the boxes to make sure nothings fucked up, all we see is the spine of the cd. I'm nervous as fuck about attempting this.
          k

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by martian master View Post
          Bilal Khalid ☁ ‏@bizlal I am not a human being II has terrible release date, all focus will be on Bang PT 2 @ChiefKeef

Expand

LMAO!!!!!
          Originally posted by Shake
          Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Edited is better than nothing. And they do sell explicit versions now. I'm not sure which versions I saw, when we open the boxes to make sure nothings fucked up, all we see is the spine of the cd. I'm nervous as fuck about attempting this.
            you kidding or serious?

Comment

• Originally posted by ThaWeezy View Post
              Yeah, cause WalMart only carry clean versions..

fuck, i had forgot about that:/
              but isnt it a bit too early for the albums to have gotten shipped?

Comment

• Originally posted by SareeBabee View Post
                you kidding or serious?
                Oh he is very srs....I'm about to steal a copy from Best Buy too....I started working there last week just to steel a copy, then I'll quit after...

don't worry, I gotchu
                Originally posted by Shake
                Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Originally posted by SareeBabee View Post
                  you kidding or serious?
                  Man I'm still pissed that my Carter II & Last 2 Walk are clean

Comment

It will leak sometime next week anyway, so no point risking your job for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by BAMBAM View Post
                      Man I'm still pissed that my Carter II & Last 2 Walk are clean
                      i assume you bought them from Walmart without knowing? lmao

Comment

• We just got like 5 boxes of the album at target i work up there as a stocker
                        I Remember everything...JUSS KNOW
                        FERINA OMO or Die

Comment

• I've worked here for a year after I lost my other job. And its not stealing, we accidentally sell stuff early from time to time . All I have to do is get one copy, and take it to self checkout. And im good. I am being serious. And the reason it ships early is because they ship a few copies.of games and cds early so that we have a barcode number to log them into the system and prepare them to be sold. Major shipments of multiple copies come in the thursday before the tuesday release date.
                          Divine Moments of Truth

Comment

Working...
                          X