[OFFICIAL]I Am Not A Human Being 2 Discussion Thread v1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Waq1 View Post
    Amazon the funny thing was I pre ordered it and it said "Estimated date delivery 28th March - 1st April" I was like wtf so I paid a pound extra for the other delivery you know where you get it quicker so yeah.
    ill try putting up a pic soon.
    Haha you never know, paying extra you might be lucky and get it a day earlier!!

Comment

• Originally posted by rav14 View Post
      Haha you never know, paying extra you might be lucky and get it a day earlier!!
      Yup! I got C4 2 Days early lol.

Comment

• 375K first week sales...my prediction

Edit: My bad niggas didnt see the Sales thread
        Last edited by spennyj69; 03-18-2013, 06:46 PM.

Comment

• idk if this matters to anyone but the strokes' new album just leaked at its supposed to be released in exactly one week....

pic.png

Comment

• damn, people are posting like crazy on this thread

Comment

• Originally posted by spennyj69 View Post
              375K first week sales...my prediction

Edit: My bad niggas didnt see the Sales thread
              Nah..post that shit here..this is for IANHB2 discussions, all of it. I'm going to be tracking the sales weekly on both the U.S. and Global charts. I reckon around the 350-400k mark too. I can't see it doing well past the first week at all.

Comment

• I hope i wake up to and IANAHB2 has leaked just like how i wokw up one mornin' and C4 has leaked
                R.I.P DAD

Comment

• I was saying earlier 150 k first week but since Wayne's health and in the public eye I could see 300 k with the love me single doing good. Other then that I don't see much ;$ it ain't a carter album this is mainly for his true fans

Comment

• Originally posted by TrukDaWurl77 View Post
                    idk if this matters to anyone but the strokes' new album just leaked at its supposed to be released in exactly one week....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6485[/ATTACH]
                    who?

no1 curr who or what the strokes are and if they got an album coming out next week or next year

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                      who?

no1 curr who or what the strokes are and if they got an album coming out next week or next year
                      are you retarded i was showing this to prove that albums are leaking exactly a week from their real release date

Comment

• Shit gets real tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Akaash View Post
                          Shit gets real tomorrow.
                          - - - Updated - - -

Least we still ain't heard "Shit Stains" yet and we dont know how the intro of the album is gonna turn out, i think the piano on the intro sounds dope as fuk!, ohh and remember the video of wayne talkin about his broken shoulder and remember he recorded a song at the end and it went like "we only got 1 life yet to live on this bitch" i wonder if that is still in the album or mabi its a leftover... Hope not

- - - Updated - - -

Where is the best website to check to see if it has leaked ?
                          R.I.P DAD

Comment

Working...
                          X