Thats A Fact Bub

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Immaculate View Post
      Thats A Fact Bub
      And even if the sky come fallin BITCH imma still be high

Comment

• leak in 3, 2, 1............. next week

Comment

• Why r u saying its guaranteed to leak... That's the most messed up thing to say obvs it's going to leak... Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Nico101 View Post
            Why r u saying its guaranteed to leak... That's the most messed up thing to say obvs it's going to leak... Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by HuNTeR. View Post

It's to the c1c2c3c4 guy who said" this is guranteed to leak " lol kinda obvs

Comment

• hmmm...

I feel really weird about this album era. My hype is completely gone but i'm automatically copping the album.

Comment

• This Album Gonna Leak Today, Since Everybody Saying That The Shipment's Are In, But If It Dont Leak About 5 I'm Going To Walmart And Trick Someone Up Their Into Selling It To Me.

Comment

• Originally posted by BAMBAM View Post
                    hmmm...

I feel really weird about this album era. My hype is completely gone but i'm automatically copping the album.
                    Agreed... I'm tired of waiting... And checking every 5 or 6 hours.. Don't really think the hype is gone for me... I haven't heard the snippets yet.

Comment

• Even tho I loved the snippets kinda wish I never listened to them so I could be suprise with whatever I heard.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nico101 View Post
                        Even tho I loved the snippets kinda wish I never listened to them so I could be suprise with whatever I heard.
                        I only listened to the snippets twice and i've officially forgot what every song sounds like

Comment

• Originally posted by BAMBAM View Post
                          I only listened to the snippets twice and i've officially forgot what every song sounds like
                          Haha ! Lucky man! I hope this shit leaks tmrw!

Comment

Working...
                          X