• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by L33ZY View Post

I think this says enough.

Comment

I think this says enough. U are right on Free Record Shop they use the wrong cover, but on Bol.com not.
      Thanks man, it definitely says enough
      Hope someone from one of those stores leaks it tonight.

Comment

• If they start shipping it today for a delivery tomorrow, i can't imagine that it's not gonna leak tonight.

Comment

If they start shipping it today for a delivery tomorrow, i can't imagine that it's not gonna leak tonight.
          ya but wouldnt it be shipped to those stores a littler earlier than a day before?

Comment

If they start shipping it today for a delivery tomorrow, i can't imagine that it's not gonna leak tonight.
            What time does the stores usually open there? If they open in the morning i guess they have to prepare everything the day before so, in my opinion, they would need those copies from the album.

@TrukDaWurl77: That's the point, I think so...

Comment

• Originally posted by TrukDaWurl77 View Post
              ya but wouldnt it be shipped to those stores a littler earlier than a day before?
              Yes definitely, but i mean for the people that bought it online, they're gonna ship that today.

Comment

Yes definitely, but i mean for the people that bought it online, they're gonna ship that today.
                oh oh oh my bad i misunderstood what u meant

Comment

The release date here in the Netherlands is 21 March, just called a local music store and they confirmed it's right. I'll have the album tomorrow.
                  What store bruh? I've called one too they told me the 22nd.

Comment

• If they sellin' it tomorrow, they got it today. Netherlands dudes gotta call their stores.
                    [Youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhJSQebFvew[/Youtube]

"Then I picked up a mic, I wanna be like Pac"

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne's World View Post
                      What store bruh? I've called one too they told me the 22nd.
                      Free Record Shop op Leiden Centraal, i'll see it tomorrow. Dude on the phone was hyped as fuck for the album.

Comment

Free Record Shop op Leiden Centraal, i'll see it tomorrow. Dude on the phone was hyped as fuck for the album.
                        Thanks bruh, Imma call a store now. Hopefully there is a somebody stupid in the shop that wants to sell it already. Cuz if they sell it tomorrow they should have it now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne's World View Post
                          Thanks bruh, Imma call a store now. Hopefully there is a somebody stupid in the shop that wants to sell it already. Cuz if they sell it tomorrow they should have it now.
                          boss
                          I'm from Czech Republic.

Comment

Working...
                          X