[OFFICIAL]I Am Not A Human Being 2 Discussion Thread v1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Leonhardws View Post
    Damn I'm so glad I haven't heard the snippets yet, makes me so hyped reading posts like that ^

Comment

• Originally posted by Leonhardws View Post
      Damn I'm so glad I haven't heard the snippets yet, makes me so hyped reading posts like that ^

Comment

• Originally posted by L33ZY View Post
        Free Record Shop op Leiden Centraal, i'll see it tomorrow. Dude on the phone was hyped as fuck for the album.
        you gon give us the 320 bit rip of the cd?

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• Need this leak tonightttttt!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
            Need this leak tonightttttt!
            That makes two of us!

Comment

• ETA on the leak? I heard some people saying they gon have it tomorrow...
              OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• So many people saying today or tomorrow. This Netherland thing seems to be the best lead so farr

Comment

• See if it is tomorow, what time do ya'll think it will ł��k �?
                  R.I.P DAD

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
                    ETA on the leak? I heard some people saying they gon have it tomorrow...
                    I reckon tomorrow tbh. By this time when C4 was on the verge or leaking, we knew it was gonna leak in like the next 5 hours. Pictures were popping up of people holding the CD or the album case etc. It will prob be like that again. Not heard any of that today... Hopefully it will just drop though.

Comment

• Wont it be on the Netherlands itunes tomorrow then?

Comment

• can someone leak the clean too? i usually get them both so i can play the clean loud in public without people getting mad

Comment

• Originally posted by djsabsad View Post
                          can someone leak the clean too? i usually get them both so i can play the clean loud in public without people getting mad
                          fuck them

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Working...
                          X