No announcement yet.

[OFFICIAL]I Am Not A Human Being 2 Discussion Thread v1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• back to the clean version of Beat the Shit.... i think it's gonna be called Beat, and the hook is just gonna be BEAT BEAT BEAT BEAT BEAT BEAT BEAT, BEAT BEAT BEAT BEAT BEAT BEAT BEAT, like 4 times haha then Gunplay "I'm a knuckle throwin' knuckle-head, What that mutha-what that said?"

Comment

• I hope the intro is a deep song with autotune rapping about how almost everybody don't like the "new Wayne" or something like that
      Something like Paradise, but not with that rock beat

Comment

• Originally posted by KingC View Post
        It better be better than C4
        It could be. In my opinion C4 wasn't that great, I would give it a 6/10. I have a feeling nothing will top "Love Me" on the album.

Comment

• Originally posted by weezy_cold_blood View Post
          I hope the intro is a deep song with autotune rapping about how almost everybody don't like the "new Wayne" or something like that
          Yeah.. I'm sure it will be..

I'd like to thank the haters for your cooperation
          I got that Doctor Chopper, give you an operation

Comment

• In terms of flow i think it will be, but after hearing all the snippets, the album may lack lyrical depth, lets be honest, we all though that there was abit too many pussy references. But tracks like Gunwalk & God Bless Amerika, are great lyrically sounding songs. But we will have to wait and see!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by J.M.I View Post
              Rich Forever � Kanye West Forum

Comment

• "WIN LIL WAYNE'S NEW ALBUM " I AM NOT A HUMAN BEING II"

Lil Wayne's highly anticipated album "I Am Not A Human Being II" hits shelves on March 26th but we're hooking you up with your copy before it hits shelves! Enter to win your free download below!"

Win Lil Wayne's New Album " I Am Not a Human Being II"

Comment

I hope the intro is a deep song with autotune rapping about how almost everybody don't like the "new Wayne" or something like that
                  That would be nice.

But it'll pry just be filled with pussy punchlines for a few minutes, followed by "welcome to I Am Not A Human Being 2" or something.

Comment

R.I.P DAD

Comment

• The hate will be so strong when this leaks

ppl who usually hate on Wayne gon write all the bad lyrics down n shit

fucking losers
                      THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

• CIV leaked on Aug. 24th based on when I downloaded it. Assuming Cortez is going the same rout to distribute the album I would be happily surprised if it leaks today, but expecting it tomorrow.

Comment

• Holy shit it is!!!! Beat is nuts!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X