Gunwalk
    Beat The Shit (for Gunplay's verse)
    Trigger Finger
    Trippy
    God Bless Amerika
    Wowzers
    Lay It Down
    Shit Stain

Those 10 will be what I want to hear. Romance is a fucking joke, Hello will be garbage...Hot Revolver is nothing new..really don't understand how that even made a spot on the album. But it will be available for all of you who aren't going to support Wayne in
    buying the album..between now and friday. No reason it won't be on the net by then.

Comment

• No download links are allowed in this thread. The true members know the deal and where it goes.

Comment

• link is real

Comment

• download is slow af well see if legit

Comment

• im lokking most forward to beat the shit, romance, gunwalk and trippy

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
              My Homies still for sure >>>>>>
              Brahh, im hoping Tez surpirses us and puts Gudda's hook on dat instead of waynes.

Guddas hook >>>>

GOAT hook

Comment

• u sure its real?

Comment

• it leaked or not?

Comment

• Downloading right now...really slow download, hopefully its real

Comment

• Originally posted by LayzieeBonezz View Post
                      u sure its real?

Not yet because the Download is beyond slow, got 44 minutes left before it finishes. So far looks legit

Comment

• same im downloading it right now, if its real im gunna re upload it and post for everyone to download atleast itll be faster

Comment

• Tis not on youtube. So doesnt seem legit. There use to be massive uploads, when albums leak. If anyone think they got THE link - hook me up

Comment

Working...
                          X