Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is better than c4

Comment

• literally the only songs i don't like that much are 'wowzers', 'hello', and the intro.

Comment

• Originally posted by jayblazer95 View Post
        This is better than c4
        They both on the same level in my opinion.. But the first IANAHB gets the edge over this one..

Comment

• wtf were they thinkin with changing i aint nervous. im puttin the original in place of curtains on my ipod. shits whack.

Comment

• Originally posted by rapitupdesign View Post
            literally the only songs i don't like that much are 'wowzers', 'hello', and the intro.
            Wowzers is fucking hilarious. It's a mixtape song on an album and its gonna outsell most people. Lol.
            ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

• I've listened and there are some really dope songs. Gunwalk, Trigger Finger & Trippy being my favorites. I'm still kinda disappointed with this album though I think he did a good job of fitting this album to his past, using everything from his singing to his rock shit. Not as good as I was hoping for but still raw.

Comment

• so who's buying the album?? Ofcourse imma buy the album but what about you??

Comment

• Originally posted by didoweezy View Post
                  so who's buying the album?? Ofcourse imma buy the album but what about you??
                  I'm gunna buy this and the first one... I just need the hard copies..

Comment

• See me walking with a limp, that's my gunwalk

On God Bless Amerika right now... Album is mad dope, yo...
                    Soulja Boy and his struggle bars though
                    OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• This shit is dope , I don't get how of ya'll are rating it so low. this shit is fire!!!!

Comment

• I don't see what's different in "curtains" besides the name

- - - Updated - - -

Wowzers,hello,lay it down,romance are all dope .. No hate here

- - - Updated - - -

And the intro ..and trippy...and the rest of the album ahhhhhh I swear to god I have no worries

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaron0108 View Post
                          I don't see what's different in "curtains" besides the name

- - - Updated - - -

Wowzers,hello,lay it down,romance are all dope .. No hate here

- - - Updated - - -

And the intro ..and trippy...and the rest of the album ahhhhhh I swear to god I have no worries
                          there are a few lyric changes and the beat sounds a little different.

Comment

Working...
                          X