[OFFICIAL]I Am Not A Human Being 2 Discussion Thread v1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by YM Salute View Post
    I'm only on track 2 so far... aint heard anything else yet. The intro was dope as fuck. Right now I know people would complain about his sex lines but idc, I'm starting to bypass those and not let it bother me no more. Once I did that the intro was insane.. his flow was great too. Best intro since C3 hands down.
    It Was Only One Other Intro After c3 lol

Comment

• can someone pm me a link?

Comment

• The main thing i hate on this album was soujla boy. I think wayne wanted to embarrass him on that stupid ass beat and his stupid ass verse.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
          It Was Only One Other Intro After c3 lol
          lmao fuck it

Comment

• Originally posted by YM Salute View Post
            lmao fuck it
            lmaooo typeshit

Comment

• This album is sick !

Comment

• C4>IANAHB2
                But I actually liked C4. This this album has moments that are better than C4.
                Even though C4 was mainly punchlines, for the most part they were all dope.
                I feel this album is mainly filler lines, but the standout lines are crazy.
                I do prefer his flow, and his persona on this album better, on C4 he sounded bored.

Overall this is a great album, and I'll be bumping it for the next couple months.

IANAHB-4.5 The beat is epic, only complaint is too many pussy, and dick lines for such a good beat.

Curtains-4 Really only complaint is that the old versions way betttter.

Days and Days-3.5 2chainz blows asshole in this song. Wayne went hard, couple ridiculous lines though.

Gunwalk-5 Favorite song on the album, been stuck in my head allll freaking day.

No Worries-3.5 I used to hate it, but it reflects who Lil Wayne is today better than any song.

Back to you-4 Idk why, but this has a odd delivery that I just love, some lyrics kinda wack, but great song.

Trigger Finger-5 Right up there with Gunwalk, fuck soulja though, editing his ass out.

Beat The Shit-3.5 It's a good song, got me hyped up, but the chorus gets old

Rich as Fuck-4 Idk why alot of people don't like this song that much. Favorite of the leaked songs. Need to change
                the verse order back though.

Trippy-4 New favorite drug song. Love it alll.

Bitches Love Me-4.5 That hook> That cum to my senses line> gahhhh.

Romance-1.5 WTF.

God Bless Amerika-3.5 So much wasted potential. There were alot of lines that I loved, but overall it fell short.

Wowzers-1 Why the fuck is this here?

Hello-3 Kinda digged it actually lol.

Lay it Down-3.5 Waynes verse was too short. Corey Killed it.

Hot Revolver-4 Prefer this over the original tbh.

My Homies Still-2.5 When this song first came out I loved it... For like a day..

All my ratings were based on New Wayne standards and not Weezy Da Gawddd standards.
                Anyway dope album. Thank you Weezyyyyy.
                Divine Moments of Truth

Comment

• The lyrics on God Bless Amerika are too hard! Some real shit, how all his songs should be lyrically.

Comment

• Why so much hate for romance ?lol am I the only one who likes that song ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nico101 View Post
                      Why so much hate for romance ?lol am I the only one who likes that song ?
                      I ain't even listen to that shit, tbh. All I've heard of it is the snippet.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nico101 View Post
                        Why so much hate for romance ?lol am I the only one who likes that song ?
                        Nah man, i like it too. But i like most of waynes songs about females that have that slow flow on them.

Comment

• I love the Intro.

Comment

Working...
                          X