[OFFICIAL]I Am Not A Human Being 2 Discussion Thread v1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TunechiFan =] View Post
    Not a fan of Hello at all, dont mind the beat and Wayne but the verse from Shane Heyl is just horrible imo
    http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/dow...-end-song.html

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• when waynes verses are slowed down and deepened in pitch like in trigger finger, god bless amerika, and which ever other ones, i think those parts are meant to be like an alien talking/rapping, because in the intro when he says i am not a human being part 2 the background voice is deep as well, so i think when it happens throughout the album its meant to be like the theme of an alien rapping.....anyone else agree???

Comment

• Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
        when waynes verses are slowed down and deepened in pitch like in trigger finger, god bless amerika, and which ever other ones, i think those parts are meant to be like an alien talking/rapping, because in the intro when he says i am not a human being part 2 the background voice is deep as well, so i think when it happens throughout the album its meant to be like the theme of an alien rapping.....anyone else agree???
        Yeah... You ever listen to the first IANAHB...? Clearly that's what it's supposed to be, so yeah I'd have to agree with you

Comment

• I LOVE OT swag I'm hoein

Comment

• [MENTION=2]Danny M[/MENTION] did you listen to the album or are you gonna wait till the official version come out?
            Originally posted by Shake
            Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• wtf man...which version of curtains do I fucking put on my phone? Not sure if I should leave original leak or replace with this album..

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                @Danny M did you listen to the album or are you gonna wait till the official version come out?
                @Danny M doesn't listen to any album leaks, he's a real g unlike the rest of us

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by DaFinest View Post
                wtf man...which version of curtains do I fucking put on my phone? Not sure if I should leave original leak or replace with this album..
                Oh crap, you need to call the emergency services immediately and ask them. It could be a matter of life or death, quick!

Comment

• whos got leak download link??
                  Your bitch on my pipe...she like a crack addict,
                  She saw me cookin eggs and thought I was back at it

Comment

• damn this album is full of dope bangers
                    and romance is chilled as fuck really dope tho

love every song yet best wayne album/mixtape since c3

Comment

• Originally posted by 2tech9s,shuldItxtORcallU? View Post
                      whos got leak download link??
                      the downloads section got it.

Comment

• After listening to the album a few times, what songs do you all think he'll release as the next single(s)?

Comment

• Originally posted by ssb11x View Post
                          After listening to the album a few times, what songs do you all think he'll release as the next single(s)?
                          rich as fuck

Comment

Working...
                          X