[OFFICIAL]I Am Not A Human Being 2 Discussion Thread v1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
    Tha one thing I can't get past is that he put that god awful HELLO & Hot Revolver On here.... Yaw who like rebirth always talkin bout we can't look pass the fact that it's a rock album and not a rap album.. This nigga aint throw not one rap song on there..... SO WHY THE FUCK HE THROWIN THAT BULLSHIT ON THIS RAP ALBUM!!!!! Aint nobody Tryna hear that bullshit......... Love the rest of the album tho beside my homie still :-)
    if you hatin you just need some pussy.

please

Comment

• Just got my confirmation email from amazon saying its dispatched and an ETA of tomorrow

Comment

• Originally posted by bushido95 View Post
        Lol sportz
        Fixed.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

• im disappointed, one of his worst albums, WTF MAAAAN!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by andrijant View Post
            im disappointed, one of his worst albums, WTF MAAAAN!!!!
            We really don't care.
            Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

• Originally posted by TyIquan View Post
              Drop The World and Runnin' are rap songs, my nigguh.

- - - Updated - - -

Gunplay be goin in tbh ever since Finals
              Drop the world is a failed single that he only put on there so he can get sum radio play..... That shit aint rap.... Just Cuz it aint a rock beat dnt mean it's rap...... Runnin ain't rap either..... That ain't no rap beat.... It's a pure rock song on this album smh

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
              if you hatin you just need some pussy.

please
              show me where I was hatin ? Bitch you dnt even like EVER song on here but ion like 2 and I'm hatin ? Bitch hop off my dick you Dickridin azz bastard

Comment

• Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
                Drop the world is a failed single that he only put on there so he can get sum radio play..... That shit aint rap.... Just Cuz it aint a rock beat dnt mean it's rap...... Runnin ain't rap either..... That ain't no rap beat.... It's a pure rock song on this album smh
                lol but he rapped on those songs, bruh...

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

• I loved it, it was really dope and it had Bangers On top of bangers. I give it a 8.0 But hello and wowzers prolly the worst song's i ever heard

Comment

• I showed Hello to a friend who hates rap but loves rock and he loved the track

Comment

• hello is dope! why you hate?
                      wayne's dope
                      ok the other man is lame....wtf is this? this verse is amateurish af!

Comment

• Originally posted by TyIquan View Post
                        lol but he rapped on those songs, bruh...
                        Lol anything besides singing is rap then..... Fuck It KISS is a rap group in that case lol

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by martian master View Post
                        I showed Hello to a friend who hates rap but loves rock and he loved the track
                        Source

Comment

• still laughin errytime i hear corys verse on lay it down..

"start it up vroom vroom , uppercut a bitch out the bus boom boom" lmaaaaaaao

Comment

Working...
                          X