• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I bought it yesterday too
    dope album

Comment

• Originally posted by kobebryant24 View Post
      Your a dumbass
      and better than asap rocky by faaaaaaar lol u mad bruh ?
      "Always had a black tool,even when i was at school 'cuz bullies aren't bulletproof..."

Comment

• Originally posted by ExCluWeeZy View Post
        When is Pitchfork going to review this?
        they prolly gon give it a 1.0 tbh

Comment

• Originally posted by matbouli View Post
          and better than asap rocky by faaaaaaar lol u mad bruh ?
          With songs Like Hello, wowzers and My homie still this cant touch GKMC or Long Live Asap

Comment

• You know Stunna gonna cop 300,000 copies of the album

Lil Wayne Is 'A Monster' On Human Being II, Birdman Says - Music, Celebrity, Artist News | MTV.com

"His album is so hard. It's so raw,'

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
              If you don't live in the US, the you can't download an album from the US store using iTunes
              yes u can smh

FUCK WiT DUNSTON, iMMA PUT MY FOOT iN YO ASS

Comment

• Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
                Jah mean I see you.

But I think the problem lies with iTunes (I dl'd from PPremieres not leak), not the bitrate. As I said, I don't know what the heck the problem is, but there sure is a problem in iTunes purchased songs.
                I don't know what the problem is, because i agree too, it isn't the bit rate of each song, it's definitely something with iTunes, it's not something really major, but when you do have an expensive system, you can tell the difference really easily. And when i went out to my car and compared both the iTunes and the Target 320 rip i got, the iTunes version definitely​ sounded like something was up with the bass, because the Target version had a cleaner, almost louder bass, nothing extreme mind you, but i could definitely tell. Not until after you told me did i go check though.

/Which caused me to keep my target 320 rip and not the iTunes that i had purchased lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by GetRepped View Post
                  I don't know what the problem is, because i agree too, it isn't the bit rate of each song, it's definitely something with iTunes, it's not something really major, but when you do have an expensive system, you can tell the difference really easily. And when i went out to my car and compared both the iTunes and the Target 320 rip i got, the iTunes version definitely​ sounded like something was up with the bass, because the Target version had a cleaner, almost louder bass, nothing extreme mind you, but i could definitely tell. Not until after you told me did i go check though.

/Which caused me to keep my target 320 rip and not the iTunes that i had purchased lol.
                  you mean that "mastered for itunes" bullshit? what's that even about lol
                  THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by IceMan View Post
                    you mean that "mastered for itunes" bullshit? what's that even about lol
                    Just all in all music bought in the iTunes store.

I've tried it with several tracks - 6 Foot 7 Foot, Started From the Bottom, and then the bass-heavy tracks on IANAHB2.

Comment

• You're completely right. When they master songs off of iTunes, they take the original file and fuck with it to sound good on "ear-pods". I notice it in my car with my sub... I get clipping from iTunes songs with my bass up all the way.
                      Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
                      Just all in all music bought in the iTunes store.

I've tried it with several tracks - 6 Foot 7 Foot, Started From the Bottom, and then the bass-heavy tracks on IANAHB2.

Comment

• Originally posted by IceMan View Post
                        what other shit u bumpin?
                        Nigga be on that Michael Jackson, James Brown, RnB and some other type shit

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

• Originally posted by kobebryant24 View Post
                          With songs Like Hello, wowzers and My homie still this cant touch GKMC or Long Live Asap
                          But those are there debut albums, we ain't even gonna be talking about Kendrick or A$AP in ten years.

Carter 1 > GKMC > LongLiveA$AP

Ya, ya, I know Carter 1 wasn't Wayne's debut album.
                          Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

Working...
                          X