X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DJ Scoob Doo

You already know what I'm about to ask.

where the fuck is it?

You should be ashamed if you're following me on twitter and retweeting a nigga.

You should be ashamed if you're not reblogging my posts on tumblr

You should be ashamed if you're not subscribed to my youtube

No need for a new thread, no one knows.

Comment

Originally posted by __cas__ View Post
      No need for a new thread, no one knows.

i know .

Comment

OP is a dumbass...

"And I swear to everything, when I leave this earth, It's gonna be on both feet, never knees in this dirt"

Comment

Originally posted by @liltunechi17 View Post
          OP is a dumbass...
          That's not nice.

So, no new news? Pardon me for not checking this site everyday, I don't know if they delayed it or not.

Actually, I don't care either way. Eat a dick.

nigga.

Comment

Originally posted by ATLien666 View Post
            That's not nice.

So, no new news? Pardon me for not checking this site everyday, I don't know if they delayed it or not.

Actually, I don't care either way. Eat a dick.

nigga.

nah there hasn't been any news lately on it and i bellieve it won't ever come out

brrr

"And I swear to everything, when I leave this earth, It's gonna be on both feet, never knees in this dirt"

Comment

Whenever we know you'll find out trust me.

Comment

If he's still recording new material I don't even want to see it. I don't want to see wayne skating, and then recording shitty new verse after verse and acting like it's hot. Scoob can keep that.

Comment

If he's still recording new material I don't even want to see it. I don't want to see wayne skating, and then recording shitty new verse after verse and acting like it's hot. Scoob can keep that.
                  well you don't have to worry since it's not coming out..anytime soon
                  Save 20% off on KarmaLoop and 10% off on Plndr use repcode: ROYLT

Comment

Thank you guys for saying what I already know. I was just wondering if anybody heard anything? This nigga Scoob been lying to me for 2 years, man. Fuck him.

Comment

Yeah cause he's deffently acting like its hot when he even has stopped calling himself the best

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

This name make me feel sick

Comment

Working...
                        X