FUCK PUSHA T diss!! FIREW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EARTH E View Post
    we're talking about the same diss track........

you brought up something that wasnt even discussed in any of our posts and avoided responding to anything i said.

i'll let you slide, now excuse me while i sip my tea.

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
      Opinions, opinions everywhere...

so you think this is good?

Comment

• To people saying this is wack. Come on now.. This is just a warmup tap. Getting in the ring back music. Sit back and relax.

Juniayaa is on a mission right now../ YMCMB fla$hing life$tyle.../ we higher & shine than whoever.

Comment

Well duh, that's pretty much everyone's opinions around here. Except for you KTT fags.
          OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
            you brought up something that wasnt even discussed in any of our posts and avoided responding to anything i said.

Comment

if he likes it then he obviously thinks its good, i like it too, problem?

if you have an IQ of 115+ im pretty sure you can understand that this was not a serious diss, wayne had fun with this, not repeating myself again, at least he had the balls to say the name of the person he was dissing.

Comment

• Its a strategy to get Pusha all out then crash him. These kids smh

Juniayaa is on a mission right now../ YMCMB fla$hing life$tyle.../ we higher & shine than whoever.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post

well.. to respond to your post

it actually takes some skill and knowledge to use some kind of material inside subliminal to diss someone
                  instead of simply, plainly saying "FUCK YOU AND EVERYBODY DAT LUV YOU NIGGA"

therefore, Pusha won. He knew Wayne couldnt do anything damaging so he called him out and waited.

---------- Post added at 11:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 PM ----------

Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
                  Well duh, that's pretty much everyone's opinions around here. Except for you KTT fags.
                  elaborate on how this is a likeable diss record.

Comment

well.. to respond to your post

it actually takes some skill and knowledge to use some kind of material inside subliminal to diss someone
                    instead of simply, plainly saying "FUCK YOU AND EVERYBODY DAT LUV YOU NIGGA"

therefore, Pusha won. He knew Wayne couldnt do anything damaging so he called him out and waited.
                    goons deployed, fag.

Comment

• Originally posted by AyoMostDopeMaye View Post

i dont drink coffee

:tea:

Comment

• LMAO, as soon as it was posted on 2DBYZ , it got like 40 "Nope's". Them niggas hate Wayne with a passion and will side with any artist as long as its against Wayne.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaden View Post
                          goons deployed, fag.
                          who? them OVO goons that have water guns?
                          damn im scared

Comment

Working...
                          X