• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It went from Wayne and Pusha T to the niggas against Cody

da fuck goin on?

Comment

• Just woke up to this shit.

It's pretty dope imo. I think he mentioned Pusha's head like 3 or 4 times though.

Comment

• Stuff like this makes this forum much more active and I don't think I have seen any troll threads cuz if it
        But Pusha getting killed cus if this would get weezy killed then

Comment

• only good thing really is that he straight out name dropped him.....lets see how pusha responds....hope he says tha carter 4 sucked lol

Comment

• Was just listening to this and thought to myself that if Wayne gets really focused on the beef... Pusha is fucked.

Comment

• I think I've listened to this over 50 times ha. But Wayne was smart as fuck for the Bel Air line... Eliminated Pusha from saying any shit like that. All it's gonnabe is you dress wack and kiss men..

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
                I think I've listened to this over 50 times ha. But Wayne was smart as fuck for the Bel Air line... Eliminated Pusha from saying any shit like that. All it's gonnabe is you dress wack and kiss men..
                thats what i said like 3 times

Comment

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
                  I hope wayne's hearing all this damn criticism and realize he needs to stop going in the booth and thinking he can spit some 5 minute shit and call it a diss.
                  -_- he called the nigga out , disrespected the nigga, and was lyrical in the process. what part of jab do you guys not get? Pusha L pushed him, then wayne punched him. Now the fight begins.

Comment

• Pusha L

Comment

• nice trackk fo shore

---------- Post added at 11:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 PM ----------

brrrr what happend to that boy he was talking shit we put a clap in to that boy
                      I like my blunt, Nutty Professor!

Comment

• Even Drake could go harder, the fuck is this cotton wool shit? I thought I didn't get what he's saying, but I checked the lyrics, turns out it was just gay. Banana clips line was corny

Comment

• FUCK GOOD MUSIC !

Brrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!! #FGMYMCMB

Comment

Working...
                          X