FUCK PUSHA T diss!! FIREW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 187JoshM187
    Dam YM got a lot of L's with this diss tbh. Even though a lot of people didn't get wayne's punchlines, that shit was a #1 trending topic in like 10 minutes. Everyone thinking wayne's losing it now.
    this is the problem with a lot of people, THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT WAYNE WAS SAYING, so they listened to the track once, didn't get it, and said it sucked, when it was actually a pretty good track.

"Nigga we are. So ready for the war.
    C-A-R-T-E-R put the beat in ER.
    I'm colder than BR
    Add another 3 R's
    Watch me like D-V-D-V-C-R
    Pump to your chest I ain't talking CPR"

Comment

• Originally posted by jreed888 View Post
      Dis shit go hard, fuck is you niggaz talkin about? He bodied Pusha T. Dis nigga aint relevant no way. Didn't common just pull dis same shit for attention(didn't work). By the way did yall here what my nigga Tune said: :Its me LT like puttin butter in the oven. This nigga took the word "melt" and worked it so well. When you put butter in the oven it melts, but he flipped it and spelled melt while referring to himself by saying �Its ME LT(Lil Tunechi)� and thats raw as hell. YMCMB till I die
      Lol,wow,really? :0.

Comment

• Originally posted by jreed888 View Post
        Dis shit go hard, fuck is you niggaz talkin about? He bodied Pusha T. Dis nigga aint relevant no way. Didn't common just pull dis same shit for attention(didn't work). By the way did yall here what my nigga Tune said: :Its me LT like puttin butter in the oven. This nigga took the word "melt" and worked it so well. When you put butter in the oven it melts, but he flipped it and spelled melt while referring to himself by saying �Its ME LT(Lil Tunechi)� and thats raw as hell. YMCMB till I die
        YES!!!! SOMEBODY WHO GETS IT

---------- Post added at 10:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 10:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 AM ----------

Originally posted by 187JoshM187
        Exactly my point, but in reality this is basically an L. People were going ham on that trending topic, and pusha t was already trending too. I hope G.O.O.D doesn't stop the beef because then Wayne can't redeem himself.
        the majority of people will look at it as a L, but for me, Wayne just sent a message calling out Push, I don't think this track was meant to be the kill shot. Just a lil tap on the shoulder to get Push's attention

I'm colder than BR
        Add another 3 R's

Comment

Unfortunately, I think Pusha's gonna pull some fuck shit saying, "Man I aint even diss wayne or drake, blah blah blah blah blah, I'm just makin good music and working on my album". Then he's gonna not diss back and leave wayne with the L. And I know wayne not gonna make two diss tracks in a row without any of them responding back.

---------- Post added at 10:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 AM ----------

https://twitter.com/#!/RealJoshGates...48416156721152

Tha fuck? Aint this fool from dat flow song?
          Guessing that he is related to Kevin Gates in some way. That's why he's repping YMCMB.

Comment

Unfortunately, I think Pusha's gonna pull some fuck shit saying, "Man I aint even diss wayne or drake, blah blah blah blah blah, I'm just makin good music and working on my album". Then he's gonna not diss back and leave wayne with the L. And I know wayne not gonna make two diss tracks in a row without any of them responding back.

---------- Post added at 10:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 AM ----------

https://twitter.com/#!/RealJoshGates...48416156721152

Tha fuck? Aint this fool from dat flow song?
            Ya thats kevin gates brother i think and k gates is pretty much signed to YM. Dudes are gettin waynes back.

Comment

• Unfortunately, I think Pusha's gonna pull some fuck shit saying, "Man I aint even diss wayne or drake, blah blah blah blah blah, I'm just makin good music and working on my album". Then he's gonna not diss back and leave wayne with the L. And I know wayne not gonna make two diss tracks in a row without any of them responding back.
              I don't think it will because NOW everyone knows they got beef and everything is on the table, so if Push try to deny it in any way shape or form he'd look like a bitch made nigga.

I'm colder than BR
              Add another 3 R's

Comment

• what's beef?

Comment

• [MENTION=2695]Cody[/MENTION], You're ugly....

Comment

He could just deny everything if he wanted to since he didn't say names but at the same time everyone thinks pusha won so he doesn't even have to respond if he doesn't want to.
                    won? It's not even started yet... People that think he has won, in the most respectful way, are morons. Just don't get the lines in Waynes track... Wayne put it straight out there FUCK PUSHA T. It can't be left like that.

Plus I swear people have said there is a diss track already ready for Wayne that has a monster feature on it so it ain't gonna be left.

Comment

• Pusha taking the L first round, he had some weak disses that he threw subliminally (talking about drake contract when drake has more money then him and promotion lol), he said his niggas aint dying for him but most of ymcmb came for his defense and ovo niggas saying they gonna kill him if he ever come to toronto, 40 posting guns nd shit. The only person to ride with pusha is cudi whose some pillow ass nigga who dont rap anymore. Drake is living out his dreams hes platnium and dis nigga pusha sold 16,000.

And pusha was def coming at wayne/ drake.
                      3 million cant hide that was def at wayne the only nigga who sold 3 million last year.
                      throwing up ur flag like u hot shit def at wayne cause drake doesnt throw up flags.
                      keep yo beats nigga we much rather share ur bitch def at drake, pusha dissed him on his own beat, kanye was made at 40 cause he thinks 40 is stealing his style, and the share yo bitch part probaly comes from when drake said "i dont make music for niggas who dont get pussy so that nigga was probaly butt hurt.

The head up his ass thing is also connected to the fresh prince line....hancock

Wayne just made him look like a bitch made nigga, he proved every thing pusha said in exodus wrong.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by SkyIsTheLimit23 View Post
                          I am imagining it now... yeah it doesn't sound good at all...
                          lol hope this was a joke...

Comment

Working...
                          X