No announcement yet.

FUCK PUSHA T diss!! FIREW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So is there anything supposed to come out today?

Comment

• I jerk off to my boy Pusha T <3

Comment

• so................................

Comment

• Originally posted by Buckin20 View Post
          So nigga,it doesn't change the fact that your idol kisses 40 year old men on the lips
          He doesn't tho...

Originally posted by jreed888 View Post
          I just realized every site that heard this diss record keeps tryna assasinate Wayne's character. All hey bring up is that first line he dropped about head-buttin and Pusha T's head up his ass. I clearly got that, but mufuckas takin it out of context, he was makin a metaphore by saying: "His head is up his ass, now imma have to headbutt him". Which means, Pusha T is on bullshit and got his head up his ass cause he caint shine and now Wayne has to headbutt him (hurt him, diss him, put him in his place, kill him lyrically, etc.) But thats the line they choose to concentrate on other than all the other dope shit he said in the track, that's bullshit, but thats what the media does when one group is outshining the rest of the whole industry which YMCMB is doing, to try and knock them off their square cause other artists can barely shine will all the hits and music young money is putting out, I mean there on every track and every feature and in every award show and every magazine and site and people hate on that. but why choose that line to concentrate on talkin bout, "ummm, so does he mean he's gonna put his head up Pusha T's ass", just dumb shit they say to discredit Wayne and his work ethic. But I understood the line and im sure most of you guys did too. But he said a bunch of Dope shit on this track that people chose to avoid discussing like "I aint on that fuck shit, I been on on that Trukfit, yo bitch do tounge tricks and you niggaz sweeter than 1 6. You fuckin with some niggaz that�ll murder yall, boy you softer than a muthafuckin nerf-ball, Birdcall, what happen to that boi, he was talkin shit, we put a clappin to that boy. just some shit I've noticed and as big of a Waynehead as I am, I won't let it go unnoticed. YMCMB till Im gone Bitch. Disect his lines,and stop listenin with your ears closed. Wayne the same nigga that said: " Imma mind-freak, check my time-sheet, "Bitch I bring the noise where the luions sleep". Which goes to show you his thought process is deeper than any regular ass rap nigga. Digg.
          You ignored the Brrr?

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post

You ignored the Brrr?

Comment

Working...
            X