Lil Wayne Vs Pusha T

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil Wayne Vs Pusha T

i think after pusha replies to the wayne diss we might get the best wayne song in a long time

i think wayne gonna win this beef
    Lil Wayne
    0%
    Pusha T
    0%
    neither
    0%
    both
    0%

i hope so
    goulish wasn't that good imo (lyrically), he could have come harder

Comment

That's what im hoping for... Pusha to come back with something better and make Wayne madder! Then hopefully we will get a beast of a song!

Comment

Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
        That's what im hoping for... Pusha to come back with something better and make Wayne madder! Then hopefully we will get a beast of a song!
        Thats the way im seeing it, i dont think wayne put too much effort in this song, he had no reason too, it was the first reply, no point going to hard and not being able to match it when pusha fires back...

Comment

Originally posted by T.tunechi View Post
          Thats the way im seeing it, i dont think wayne put too much effort in this song, he had no reason too, it was the first reply, no point going to hard and not being able to match it when pusha fires back...
          He still should have came harder than that though! He's talking too much shit in this diss track like talking about his girl and being a blood and all that irrelevant nonsense! He needs to rap about stuff that Pusha can't deny or respond to like come talk to me when you've sold a milli in your first week! He needs to remind people why he's genuinely better than Pusha and not just talk shit and say he's going to kill him!

Comment

Originally posted by IrishWeezyFan View Post
            He still should have came harder than that though! He's talking too much shit in this diss track like talking about his girl and being a blood and all that irrelevant nonsense! He needs to rap about stuff that Pusha can't deny or respond to like come talk to me when you've sold a milli in your first week! He needs to remind people why he's genuinely better than Pusha and not just talk shit and say he's going to kill him!
            this

Comment

his lyrics were good but his flow was like any other song...he needs to sound mad

Comment

shouldve made the votes public.

Comment

Originally posted by Drizzy Drake Tyga View Post
                  shouldve made the votes public.
                  i want peopel to vote

Comment

Originally posted by IrishWeezyFan View Post

you must not realize that wayne doesnt give a fuck

Comment

The thing is everybody is pointing out the flaws and the bad punchlines like the banana clips one but that diss held MAD punchlines and if you knew wayne you know he cant stay on topic in his songs instead of just focuseing on the diss he threw out pusha-t name showed us his wordplay and threw pusha-t's lyrics back in his face now we wait for pusha-t to respond then we'll truly see what lil waynes got for us this may just be the return of weezy f baby.

#FREEVELVET

Comment

I cant vote from my iphone but i put mine on Wayne. Birdman, Slim and Wayne are way too experinced to make such a risky move without nukes on deck. Wayne is about to shake the game.. He probable recorded fire disses ready to go all that time he was trolling on the skateboard. But if Pusha doesnt respond that will leave Weezy in a tough spot.. Possible an L.
                        Last edited by RealLife; 05-27-2012, 12:00 AM.

Juniayaa is on a mission right now../ YMCMB fla$hing life$tyle.../ we higher & shine than whoever.

Comment

Working...
                        X