History Of Beef

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• History Of Beef

Lil Wayne's History Of Beef In Pictures!

Only Ones That Surprised Me Was Pharrell and Drizzy

Lil Wayne Beefs

HISTORY OF BEEF

HISTORY OF BEEF

Beef was not an important part of the American diet before the Civil War. Cattle were not indigenous to the Americas, so you could not find cattle in the New World until the Spanish introduced them into in Mexico in 1540. In the 18th century, the Spanish and French colonist began to raise cattle. As the railroads developed, they used trains to transport to herds from San Antonio to New Orleans. However, this industry collapsed because of the cold winter, and 90 percent of the herds were wiped out.
    Eventually, technology, animal husbandry, and barbed wire changed the industry. In 1871, a Detroit meat pecker named G. H. Hanharmand brought refrigeration railway cars west, transforming the industry. Slaughterhouses had been set up in the Midwest for shipment of meat back to the east where the appetite for beef was beginning to develop. After the Second World War, beef became a symbol of American prosperity. Americans were eating 62 pounds by 1952, 99 pounds by 1960, and an all time high of 114 pounds in 1970. Nowadays, that rate is increasing everyday.

Comment

EMINEM: Has admitted he was ready to pen an official diss track to Wayne after growing 'jealous' of the rapper's success while Em was away from the game. However, Weezy had already got his own jab in first, claiming Shady was 'too scared' to get on a track with him in 2008. However, Eminem proved he could hang by collaborating with Wayne on Forever, No Love and Drop The World.

The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

lol at the drake beef. Did that shit really happen? I dont think i have herd that one. Its funny picturing wayne hitting drake

hay drizzy why u leave me when i was locked uptune.gif
        Hay man i had to hold down the team, what you talking about?huh.png

Burrrrrrrrr come on kids play nice belee dat we need young stunna to fuck up c4 play boi beleee bat burrrrrrhandrub.png
        Last edited by sk8flip4life182; 05-26-2012, 07:10 PM.
        they said i couldn't play football i was too small
        they said i couldn't play basketball i wasn't tall
        they said i couldn't play baseball at all
        & now everyday of my life I BALL !

Comment

I don't know why I read this, waste of time..

Comment

I remember when rumors surfaced that Wayne hit him.

Comment

I hope Wayne did hit that bitch , can't stand drake.
              The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
                I remember when rumors surfaced that Wayne hit him.
                Pusha T?

I hate them thirsty bitches
                Cut them off like circumcision
                -Lil Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by TupacShaquer View Post
                  EMINEM: Has admitted he was ready to pen an official diss track to Wayne after growing 'jealous' of the rapper's success while Em was away from the game. However, Weezy had already got his own jab in first, claiming Shady was 'too scared' to get on a track with him in 2008. However, Eminem proved he could hang by collaborating with Wayne on Forever, No Love and Drop The World.

i dont understand why your smh'ing, thats all true

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
                    i dont understand why your smh'ing, thats all true
                    I know its true , I saw the video back then , but it wasn't a real diss towards Em.

Comment

Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
                      Pusha T?
                      Naw Drake

Comment

Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
                        Naw Drake
                        Lil wayne hit drake? This world doesn't make sence anymore...

I hate them thirsty bitches
                        Cut them off like circumcision
                        -Lil Wayne

Comment

Working...
                        X