Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"I Want This Forever" (Original) vs "Forever" (New)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: "I Want This Forever" (Original) vs "Forever" (New)

You can't vote on this unless your only comparing Drake and Wayne's verses.
    Wayne's verse in IWTF was much better than Forever.

I voted I Want This Forever.
    Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

Re: &quot;I Want This Forever&quot; (Original) vs &quot;Forever&quot; (New)

lmao.

The new one is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay hotter.
      i put these niggaz on mute, then i mutilate

GooN Squad

Comment

Forever remix
        Weezy and Em on a song,wtf(I hope they`ll do a song wit just the 2 of`em)

Comment

to be honest i like the new forever because you got more people on it and mack maine in the original one was wackkkk but drake and weezy killed it though but i guess new one is better.

Comment

Forever(remix) Sounded better than the original and Eminem's verse was the best on the track.

Comment

waynes verse in the old one is waaaayyyy better and drakes verse in the new one is better ...
              Which is, I don�t have one woman that I call my girl. There�s different girls in my life that play different roles and I see at different times, but collectively they kind of make up the roster of happiness for me -DRAKE

Comment

The newer version could of gone without Kanye's Verse :/

Comment

original

Comment

im feeling the original better

Comment

Working...
                    X