ymcmb vs good recruits?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JarvisDaMex View Post
    Yea, I feel like Gambino is always talking about how people are mocking him, so I think it'll be interesting to hear what in a "beef" scenario....Plus, he's extremely creative.
    foreal id love to see gambino wayne and tech on a song dissin them i dont even think half the people here could even fuck with somethin like that

Comment

Originally posted by danielnfl36 View Post
      foreal id love to see gambino wayne and tech on a song dissin them i dont even think half the people here could even fuck with somethin like that
      Him and Wayne definitely need to do something together

Comment

Originally posted by JarvisDaMex View Post
        Him and Wayne definitely need to do something together
        yea id love that. heres the thing tho many people on here might trip for me sayin this but people be sleepin on twist
        so i wanna see what he could do if he steps up but i know for a fact bow wow would murder g.o.o.d on his own

Comment

yea id love that. heres the thing tho many people on here might trip for me sayin this but people be sleepin on twist so i wanna see what he could do if he steps up but i know for a fact bow wow would murder g.o.o.d on his own
          Don't really like Twist, but Bow Wow is pretty good....I wouldn't say he could murder G.O.O.D on his own, but he will definitely do some damage.

Comment

heres how id use twist id have him on some crazy ass hook his flow on new money was on point
            and id have bow wow on a verse such as his nightmares on the bottom remix but lil twists flow on little secret is dope dont sleep on twist man

---------- Post added at 12:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------

heres how id use twist id have him on some crazy ass hook his flow on new money was on point
            and id have bow wow on a verse such as his nightmares on the bottom remix but lil twists flow on little secret is dope dont sleep on twist man
            Lil Wayne Ft. Short Dawg - Lean - YouTube waynes attitude back when his interview with tim westwood was epic at the time i mean no1 would even think of fuckin with him at this time ( not dissin his new stuff) but i hope he gets back on that kinda shit ( his part was sampled a westwood interview

Comment

I really think Pusha T was daring in the first place dissing Wayne. I mean I like Pusha T a lot and he's lyrical, but Wayne's been in the game for roughly 20 years or so. He has way more experience under his belt and if, heavy emphasis on this, he actually stayed on topic and made a full track of raw dissing on Pusha T, that would definitely do heavy damage.

I liked Ghoulish, but I think only the beginning and ending were his best lines because he directly got at him. The rest of the lyrics sometimes strayed off away from this subject, but it didn't matter.

Anyway, I know for a fact Drake would end up having a verse for this diss. It would be interesting getting a song that had Drake and Lil Wayne on it both taking turns dissing Pusha T (much like the ending of "New Cash Money" ft. Brisco when they spit like 4 bars and took turns). I'd like that.
              Last edited by YM Salute; 05-31-2012, 11:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X