• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Videos: Lil Wayne, KRS-One & Bushwick Bill Stop The Violence

I just found these:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nI31EulRmcY[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nj6IkJ9iuE[/youtube]

Does anyone know if they are new or not I'll post them up on the blog you see

Also, I know you see that guy in the back with the Man Utd shirt on

Thanks

Re: Videos: Lil Wayne, KRS-One & Bushwick Bill Stop The Violence

i think this might be some unreleased footage cause i remember reading about this a while back but i aint never seen these videos

Comment

Its old, he says in the Video Number 2 ''Im 25 Now And Stop The Violence!''

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Okay, I think the videos might be unreleased then

Comment

Originally posted by Danny M
          Yeah, they may, and on the End of Video 2 I want those pictures they Took

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by Danny M
            Yo bro this footage has been unreleased mainstream or whatever but its been out for quite a while now. It's on that Hood Affairs TV Vol.10 dvd. I've had it sitting in my computer's hardrive for weeks now. Its like a 3hr long dvd but shitty quality since its a 3hr long dvd in one single file.
            These niggas sleeping, hope they keep it in they napsack
            Watch me while I'm creeping, Leave em leakin like a flapjack

Comment

I like this shit..
              Wayne is always fuckin calm..

Props Danny.

Smoke good, eat good.
              Only fuck a bitch if her throat good, feet good.
              Just bought a fleetwood, and imma put some D's on that bitch.
              Looking like i gotta diamond disease on my wrist.

Comment

I'm pretty positive that this was filmed on the day he shot
                "I'm So Hood Remix" video.. the exact same outfit and it's the same time era as this video.
                Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

Re: Videos: Lil Wayne, KRS-One &amp; Bushwick Bill Stop The Violence

LOL wow as soon as the second video ends, when they are done with the picture, a song plays and it's like
                  "SOMEONE PUT YA GUN UP!"

Oh.. stop the violence...
                  Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

I got a question. What does Wayne mean under the sentence "A bitch is a female dog and they say dog is a man's best friend"? He also said that shit in the end of That's My Nigga, ya know. Is Wayne implying that dog is not man's best friend in his opinion? That he don't like dogs? Somebody clear this up for me. I just don't understand that sentence.
                    I&#39;M A DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWG!

I got more balls than the Universe.

Comment

Originally posted by Karupoeg
                      I got a question. What does Wayne mean under the sentence "A bitch is a female dog and they say dog is a man's best friend"? He also said that shit in the end of That's My Nigga, ya know. Is Wayne implying that dog is not man's best friend in his opinion? That he don't like dogs? Somebody clear this up for me. I just don't understand that sentence.
                      LOLLLL oh god.. don't get so offended when dogs get brought up.
                      Thought this was funny..
                      no he is saying that a bitch is literally a female dog. By definition.
                      and that a bitch is a mans best friend and nothing more. To be a mans best friend.
                      That's what I interpret it as.
                      Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

Originally posted by Karupoeg

I think he is saying that women shouldn't be offended that he calls them bitches because they are considered man's best friend.

Comment

Working...
                        X