Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the empire not for the weak hearted ( drought is over series)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THEREALDJBMURDER View Post
    real talk i still have the email he emailed me at brian.wittmer@defenderdirect.com (how he got my work email at the time, idk) but it was him and he was offering 1000 for rebirth lol i told him to fuck off

DJBMURDER

Rebirth

THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Are his tags really him?

Cause Trap-A-Holics DJ sounds like a Caucasian man (Tags)

TRAP-A-HOLICS

Comment

idk but mr.xclusive is the empire i think.. think about it.. mr"xclusive" you heard it here first that is xclusive and look at his comment!! somewhat serious somewhat trolling but its a possibility

Comment

Originally posted by StreetsBeGoinHam View Post
          Are his tags really him?

Cause Trap-A-Holics DJ sounds like a Caucasian man (Tags)

TRAP-A-HOLICS
          It's a hired individual who's good at voices. But the DJ himself actually puts together the mixtape with the artist and places their tags.

Comment

Originally posted by breezy214 View Post
            It's a hired individual who's good at voices. But the DJ himself actually puts together the mixtape with the artist and places their tags.
            Yes, that's what I thought.

Comment

[MENTION=55667]danielnfl36[/MENTION] how old are you actually? I always feel like it's a 5 year old typing.
              Or do you have down syndrome?

Comment

Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
                @danielnfl36 how old are you actually? I always feel like it's a 5 year old typing.
                I used to write like that 6 years ago.. Lol. He probably types with one finger.

Comment

Originally posted by danielnfl36 View Post
                  idk but mr.xclusive is the empire i think.. think about it.. mr"xclusive" you heard it here first that is xclusive and look at his comment!! somewhat serious somewhat trolling but its a possibility
                  Just stop bro... Please.

Comment

@danielnfl36 how old are you actually? I always feel like it's a 5 year old typing.
                    nah bruh you know how me and you holdin it down... yadayadayada..yadamean? but seriously nah i just type like that yafeelzme?

---------- Post added at 05:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 PM ----------

Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
                    Just stop bro... Please.
                    [MENTION=41028]weezy_[/MENTION]kb25 (Weezy_KB24) YOUR FUTURE SELF IS GONNA BE OK WITH THIS POST CUZ YOU KNOW WERE GONNA FIGURE THE TRUTH OUT ABOUT MR.X MAH NIGGA

Comment

Originally posted by danielnfl36 View Post
                      nah bruh you know how me and you holdin it down... yadayadayada..yadamean? but seriously nah i just type like that yafeelzme?

---------- Post added at 05:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 PM ----------

[MENTION=41028]weezy_[/MENTION]kb25 (Weezy_KB24) YOUR FUTURE SELF IS GONNA BE OK WITH THIS POST CUZ YOU KNOW WERE GONNA FIGURE THE TRUTH OUT ABOUT MR.X MAH NIGGA
                      It's not only the way you spell and shit, it's just your personality. Seems very childish and immature. It's like lilweezyfans lil brother or something.

Comment

It's not only the way you spell and shit, it's just your personality. Seems very childish and immature. It's like lilweezyfans lil brother or something.
                        it's more like lilweezfan and WeezyFan had a child and it turned out to be retarded
                        THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Originally posted by IceMan View Post
                          DJBMURDER

Rebirth

loll, i knew when i read his post on rebirth on the first page, iceman would pop up somewhere..

Comment

Working...
                          X