This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LIL Wayne Dissed By Unsigned Artist

*FUCK WAYNE* What up dawg, its Mr. Fuller! and im not hating or disrespecting Lil Wayne but your not the best rapper alive. A rapper is an artist that can make music for any and everyone, and to be honest your shit isnt in ANY #RealNigga Party/Club. Now that doesnt make any sense but im not here to talk about that but just to do what i like doing, making music and i hope Lil Wayne can start back doing the same instead of making this gay ass shit!!!
    #Buu!!![F/M@MajinBuu] - ReverbNation

Follow Me on Twitter @MrFuller_Buu_3
    Last edited by Yung_Word; 06-04-2012, 08:27 PM.

Not this shit again...

Comment

Originally posted by Yung_Word View Post
      *FUCK WAYNE* What up dawg, its Mr. Fuller! and im not hating or disrespecting Lil Wayne but your not the best rapper alive. A rapper is an artist that can make music for any and everyone, and to be honest your shit isnt in ANY #RealNigga Party/Club. Now that doesnt make any sense but im not here to talk about that but just to do what i like doing, making music and i hope Lil Wayne can start back doing the same instead of making this gay ass shit!!!

Seems like Weezy does this pretty well to me.

Comment

A song for radio - Mirror
        A verse on a trap beat - Banana Clips
        A song about love - Something You Forgot
        Some rock shit - Rebirth
        Him Singing - How To Love

Why did you choose a Wayne forum to promote your shit if he makes "gay ass shit"?

Comment

Under these circumstances your not a real rapper, cause NO ONE listens to your shit.

Comment

Do you follow back?
            The borders should be illegal instead of the people, who were here before the bible and all of its sequels

Comment

Sounds like an answer I'd see on Yahoo Answers or 2DopeBoyz. This guy isn't even signed yet, sooooo he's irrelevant tbh. When this dude makes some heavy moves then he can talk shit.

Comment

Irrelevant

Comment

Working...
                X