Dear Lil Wayne:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thaJOKEsteR View Post
    Ugh this shit again...just listen to his old records if you hate what he's doing now so much plain and simple. That Lil Wayne is NEVER coming back no matter how many people bitch about it.
    This. Now y'all need to shut your pieholes.

I'd like to thank the haters for your cooperation
    I got that Doctor Chopper, give you an operation

Comment

"nigas like my old shit, buy my old album".If you think back on wayne from era to era his style has CHANGED a lot of tymes. If you think back he has NEVER gone back to another style while on another. I dont think he can tbh, physically and musically.
      Last edited by CCB007; 06-08-2012, 06:17 PM.

Comment

I feel the Thread starter, Lil Wayne was the greatest in 2008, no doubt!! he got to much money on his mind now.. If you see the lyrics now, and read it, it gives no meaning at all.. it just sounds cool..
        Dont misunderstand me, im not a hater, he still makes good songs, but they are never beating the old ones!!

i come from norway and have a bad grade in english, so dont diss me for that

Brrrrrrrrrr!

Comment

Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post

Open this gun up like a book,
          Damn Lil Tune what page you on?

Comment

nexxxxxxxxxxxxxxt
            ---->

Love Women XO

(Artist)
            The Weeknd - 33 Mill

I WENT FROM RED BARS, TO REP STARS.

Comment

Yall were hatin on wayne in 2009 tho, and now yall miss him??
              Wtf??
              just be happy that he still makes music

I hate them thirsty bitches
              Cut them off like circumcision
              -Lil Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
                Yall were hatin on wayne in 2009 tho, and now yall miss him??
                Wtf??
                just be happy that he still makes music
                rly

Comment

this is like the 1000th thread with the same shit

fuck up

Comment

Originally posted by cg1992 View Post
                    its people like you who are the downfall of lil wayne, I'm sorry. Dick riding everything he puts out...im sorry i liked ghoulish but pusha t went harder and if you can't realize that then your just another person who doesn't know rap. Im sorry you can't be praising a nigga over every fucking word he says and you will continue to get lines like "his head up his ass, imma have to head butt em" I'm sorry but that don't help the Baby kiss argument for haters. My rep on this site is shot i can give a fuck less about that I'm just saying QUALITY CONTROL WEEZY.

PS to the 3rd world country fuck: Soon as weezy is off probation i will make another post that he will never see suggesting that he visits 'nam and uses up their supply of heroin, cocaine, MDMA, and maryj

"I'm sorry" count for post =1000
                    Should there be a ban or something? This dick is being racist
                    OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
                      this is like the 1000th thread with the same shit

fuck up
                      true that man

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisBLawyer View Post
                        Man...

Shut the fuck up.
                        Don't act all Drizzy Drake Rodgers on me you, no such thing as e-stuntin in that fuckin kia you got in your avatar. I SHIT KIA'S BRICKS NIGGA 1017 BURRR

now for #realtalk

---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 PM ----------

Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
                        Should there be a ban or something? This dick is being racist
                        RACIST? how is that discriminating against race? please tell me. Back that statement up or shut the fuck up and take these 10 bricks to kansas

Comment

Originally posted by cg1992 View Post
                          Don't act all Drizzy Drake Rodgers on me you, no such thing as e-stuntin in that fuckin kia you got in your avatar. I SHIT KIA'S BRICKS NIGGA 1017 BURRR

now for #realtalk

---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 PM ----------

RACIST? how is that discriminating against race? please tell me. Back that statement up or shut the fuck up and take these 10 bricks to kansas
                          Maybe "racist" wasn't the right word... But then...
                          suggesting that he visits 'nam and uses up their supply of heroin, cocaine, MDMA, and maryj
                          Really? Do we have that much drug in our country?
                          OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

Working...
                          X